3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Have you ever had a public hissy fit ?

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

ah ha ha ha ..........um........Amy, honey, do i have a temper......Tuna, James, others that know me, i think you can answer it better for me............:lol

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Why yes Duchess i do, over the last 10 yrs I have kept it under somewhat control too a point it has not landed me any jail time. However prior too that it got my 2 stays at the county jail!

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Sometimes I let people upset me.

Example:

I was in a local restaurant. In the booth next to me (I was by myself) was some whiney weasel complaining about everything the waitress brought him. Now this isn't some high faluttin' fancy place. Just a local family joint. It was starting to steam me. Well, when his check arrived he preceded to dress down the waitress about the food and service and said this was why he wasn't leaving her a tip. He also felt he shouln't have to pay for the meal either. Well that was it. I got up walked over to the waitress pulled out the money and paid the guys check, tipped her and turned to him a told him to get the f%*#K out and don't come back. I stood there until he left. Idiot.

I don't think he ever did come back.

T.

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

great job!!:ctoecutter wrote:

Example:

I was in a local restaurant. In the booth next to me (I was by myself) was some whiney weasel complaining about everything the waitress brought him. Now this isn't some high faluttin' fancy place. Just a local family joint. It was starting to steam me. Well, when his check arrived he preceded to dress down the waitress about the food and service and said this was why he wasn't leaving her a tip. He also felt he shouln't have to pay for the meal either. Well that was it. I got up walked over to the waitress pulled out the money and paid the guys check, tipped her and turned to him a told him to get the f%*#K out and don't come back. I stood there until he left. Idiot.

T.

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

I also have seen some jail time, a guy i was working out with was handing me two 110 pound bumbells and i was doing some over head presses on shoulder day and on the first dumbell he picked up he tripped and the dumbell fell into the side of my head and i chased him out of the gym and out into the parking lot. well the security cameras don't lie and off to jail i went, but that was a few years ago and me and that guy are even better friends after that.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Cali kid wrote:
great job!!:ctoecutter wrote:

Example:

T.
:%:%:%:%:%:%I almost pissed my pants Trevor...You and I can be really good friends...lol...My temper is my downfall....I have a very low tolerance for idiots, showoffs and down right stuck up cocky suma biaatches...lol..I try my best to contain it but its a very hard task for me. Growing up in Brooklyn always some idiot trying to push your buttons. I'm a cool dude until im pushed not proud of it and sometimes it gets te better of me and I wind up embarrassing people around me...lol...but hey at least im not boring...:b:b:b:b:b

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

i do have a bad temper and have in the past lost it- but NOW i try and keep it in check

i read many books of ASIAN philosophy (buddhism mostly) which helps me put things in perspective & has helped with the anger issues

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
i do have a bad temper and have in the past lost it- but NOW i try and keep it in check

i read many books of ASIAN philosophy (buddhism mostly) which helps me put things in perspective & has helped with the anger issues
Very similar story here George.

CJ

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

I'm very quiet & soft spoken and when I'm irate I'm even more quiet...In real life, good manners would prevent me from going off on someone, I don't seem to have that problem online and don't give a second thought to rippin' someone a new one.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

When I was a young guy I had a bad temper and if I got pissed........... well, let's just say that it was no secret. No that I'm an old guy, I still have a temper, but a very, very long fuse. It's so much easier & more enjoyable to be nice and take things in stride. Besides, at this point in my life, who needs any grief or the spike in my blood pressure to that matter.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

My out of control temper got me canned from the best job I ever had back in 1999.

I have since then tried to keep it under control, sometimes, the smallest damn thing can set me off and make me screw myself. I thought your temper was supposed to be aimed at others not at your self.

I tend to get myself in trouble, even here on the forums, over stupid stuff!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts