Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Do you like a home improvement projects ?...Do you get off on sawing & hammering ?

I stroll through Lowes like some people stroll through a park...I LOVE home projects whether it be inside or out...We are getting ready to redo the masterbath & I couldn't be more excited...I wish I wasn't so afraid of the saw, damnit.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

:maddNO!

I can't stand it, it probably stems to the fact that I don't have any wood working tools and end up having to pay others to do it.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Well I dont hate it, but working for a company that is a general contractor, allows me to have bigger jobs done cheap. I designed my house, and I was the general contractor and it is only 8 yrs old, so I have not had much to do, but I am getting ready to do a big outdoor Kitchen, and a covered stone patio that is about 1000 SQ ft. I will do some of the work but that stone work is left to the pro's!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

No. Gutted my kitchen last year and never want to deal with that kind of experience ever again. Thanks but no thanks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
imported post

I will always pay someone else with the knowledge to do the work. With that being said, I guess I really hate home projects because the wife and I never seem to agree on anything:(

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

Love it.. Home Depot is like my second home..:lol go there a least once a week even if I really don't need anything..:c I can always find something I need though.. and I'm usually the one who comes up with the home projects for me to do"sick I know"to me it's fun and the wife ends up getting something new around the house.. WIN WIN :t

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

. . . I live in a 1918 Craftsman, Wifey and I did all the resto work . . . inside and out. Just maintaining a hundred year old house is a daily lesson in DIY projects . . . So, yes I do love it. Knowing that I did it means everything to me . . .

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Nope not me...I leave it to the pro's...I just pay the bill and its all good...:ban

·
Registered
563 Posts
imported post

Don't dig it anymore, used to but then did some remodeling, NO MO!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I like the projects but they HATE me!! If it's too involved I pay someone to do it so I don't screw it up!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts