Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

SPRINGFIELD, Va., Oct. 20 (UPI) -- A Virginia man said he is fighting the indecent exposure charge brought against him after he was spotted making coffee naked in his kitchen.

Eric Williamson, 29, of Springfield, said he was home alone Monday when he walked into the kitchen naked to make coffee at about 5:30 a.m., WTTG-TV, Washington, D.C., reported Tuesday.

"Yes, I wasn't wearing any clothes but I was alone, in my own home and just got out of bed. It was dark and I had no idea anyone was outside looking in at me," Williamson said.

Police said an unidentified woman who was walking with a 7-year-old boy spotted Williamson through a window and reported the scene to police. A Fairfax County Police spokesman said Williamson was arrested because investigators believe he wanted to be seen by the public.

However, Williamson, father of a 5-year-old girl, said that was not the case.

"I am a loving dad. Any of my friends and anyone knows that and there is not a chance on this planet I would ever, ever, ever do anything like that to a kid," he said.

Williamson said he is meeting with a lawyer to discuss ways to fight the charge, which could result in one year in jail and a fine of up to $2,000.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

I would just like to add, according to other reports, this woman & her kid were cutting through his yard, they were taking a shortcut.

I have a very strong opinion about this and the fact of the matter is, I'm going to do what I want, when I want, in my home...If someone is seeing something they shouldn't, then they are trespassing.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

I heard about this and it is crazy. If the guy was standing in his door or window saying hey look at me that would be a different story. For crying out loud it was his own house. Couldn't the woman be considered a peeping Tom?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I don't even know what to say about this. First, the woman was cutting thru this guys yard and that's tresspassing. Next, he was alone and standing in his kitchen making coffee, not standing at the door or a window trying to be seen. This prosecutor needs to be shot for allowing this to go anywhere thru the legal system. I ask, how many here are guilty of at one time or another walking thru the house nude?? I dare say most of us at some time have done it. You now can be prosecuted for doing it?? You gotta be kidding me!!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

The woman (cutting through the yard) sounds like a peeping "Tom"! Why should she even be noticing anything going on inside a person's house WHILE ON THEIR PROPERTY?! Unless she's looking for something inside the house.

BTW: I used to live up in that area. WTTG-TV is the local Fox affiliate there (channel 5).

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

The arrest came only after the policeman had checked with Commonwealth's Attorney's Office (Va.'s term for D.A.) and was "given the green light." This means the charge did not result from a rogue cop who acted like an idiot.
--I note Williamson has a 5-year-old daughter and I assume, since he reportedly lives with roommates, that he is estranged from the mother. I hope she is a fair, decent human being because this charge alone -- should the mother pursue the matter -- could result in his losing all visitation with his little girl. .
--the presence of the 7-year-old child raises this case into the realm of official hysteria -- a place where it is possible that Williamson will be convicted even though he is patently innocent of wrongdoing. Innocence is no defense against a sex crime when a child is even peripherally involved.

As an aside ~ I would like to admit to plagerizing every word of the above paragraphs in this particular post.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

This thng should have NEVER been given the "green light" The prosecutor is an idiot!!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Hasn't everyone been naked and walked through your own house naked? If you haven't I would have to say you might be lying. What's next?

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

next thing you know the SECULAR PROGRESSIVES will not ALLOW ME TO SMOKE in my own house

is this the USA or USSR??

EXCUSE ME - I'M NOT A MORNING PERSON!!! - shouldnt get political

BUT -this has to do with living free in MY OWN country

i find that incident -ridiculous!!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

This is an outrage!
What a person does in their own home is no one's business.
If he had been purposely exposing himself that would be a different thing, but your second post indicates that the woman and child were cutting through his yard "Illegally" "Trespassing" I certainly hope he has the sense to charge her with that.

You can take this to the bank, had it been a woman in the nude and a man walking through the yard, the man would be arrested without a doubt!

It is stuff like this in the world today that absolutely drives me crazy!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

sheraortho wrote:
I don't even know what to say about this. First, the woman was cutting thru this guys yard and that's tresspassing. Next, he was alone and standing in his kitchen making coffee, not standing at the door or a window trying to be seen. This prosecutor needs to be shot for allowing this to go anywhere thru the legal system. I ask, how many here are guilty of at one time or another walking thru the house nude?? I dare say most of us at some time have done it. You now can be prosecuted for doing it?? You gotta be kidding me!!
Every single time I get out of my shower!

I have to walk from the bathroom to my bedroom the get dressed, and I don't bother wrapping anything up. I live alone in my apartment, my part of my duplex.

If someone was to be looking in my living room windows, the could see right into the hallway and bust my big fat naked ass!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Hasn't everyone been naked and walked through your own house naked? If you haven't I would have to say you might be lying. What's next?
I heard that they're going to start mounting cameras in all of our homes to see if we are doing anything illegal under the guise of the Patriot Act III. Future Cast May 2012.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Always, Always wear clothes. Cause you never know.

But I did learn one thing a long time ago....

Never, I meannever, fry bacon naked.:eek:

T.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Duchess related:
I would just like to add, according to other reports, this woman & her kid were cutting through his yard, they were taking a shortcut.

I have a very strong opinion about this and the fact of the matter is, I'm going to do what I want, when I want, in my home...If someone is seeing something they shouldn't, then they are trespassing...................

Duchess you said it well. Can you imagine what went through that fellows brain when the police came to get him. My thoughts are, he must reside in a secluded area, if he could be seen only by tresspassers. Why would he be charged if he is not visable to the public who are using a public sidewalks etc....?

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

I would counter sue for trespassing....that is rediculous to charge someone for indecent exposure in their own house. Geeze...I don't care who you are...you're in your own house for goodness sakes....what in the heck were the people doing cutting across his yard at 5:30am. Please...sounds like the mom had something against the guy...and knew he made his coffee nekkid... and figured it was a good way to get him!!!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Hear is the real crime, this woman had a 7 year old boy out in the woods, in the dark, and was coming out of the woods at 5:30am.

What she did was got lucky and found a scape goat for her sexual perversions.

She was able to cast off suspicions from her own pedophilia activities to an innocent man.

I hope his attorney explores these avenues along with charges against her for trespassing, voyeurism, child endangerment, and perversions!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

This is yet another example of the government wasting tax-payer dollars. If there wasn't a kid involved this would have been swept under the rug, but do to the fact that a kid was present they are making a mountain out of a mole hill. The Prosecutors Office is only filing on this to protect them from public scrutiny. I'm sure there is a lot of pressure coming from child advocates to file on this. It's all a game of politics.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
This is yet another example of the government wasting tax-payer dollars. If there wasn't a kid involved this would have been swept under the rug, but do to the fact that a kid was present they are making a mountain out of a mole hill. The Prosecutors Office is only filing on this to protect them from public scrutiny. I'm sure there is a lot of pressure coming from child advocates to file on this. It's all a game of politics.
Regardless of whether there was a kid involved or not, the issue is the woman put the kid in harms way by trespassing onto the mans property.

The man didn't go out and flag the woman with the kid into his yard and say "Hey, stand right here and watch this."

If anything she is a windowpeeper, a voyeur, and she is what put the child in danger, and I have to laugh when I use the word danger here, unless this man has been overdosing on extenze and is supporting Groinzilla.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts