Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I've often wondered that...In my utter mortification of being caught by one of Cowboy's clients doing a lil' something, he told me that if more women were aggressive with being romantic, the world would be a happier place...So, do you guys like romance ?

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

YES!!!!!

at least the guys who are ALIVE do!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I think like anything Some do, and some dont. Me I could take it or leave it, never been wowed by the whole experience. But can honestly tell you that I wasnt uncomfortable with it either. I would take a good ole Rompin and Stompin experience over a romantic and love making experience any day of the week. But hey I would have been a GREAT caveman!!! LOL

·
Registered
66 Posts
imported post

Sure.....I do like romance from time to time.......right behind eatin', drinkin', watch collecting, gun and knife collectin', martial arts, golf........can you tell I've been married 3 times........now happily divorced........got to have your priorities right. :evil:.....:q

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Sure..I dig romance. But like Ripit, I definitely like a little no holds barred, unscripted, break down the walls "wrestling" as well!

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

This guy wants a woman to go out and hit him in the head with a club and drag him back to her cave, my how the men have changed.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

BW-1 wrote:
This guy wants a woman to go out and hit him in the head with a club and drag him back to her cave
Hahaha...Apparently you are not alone in that thought.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Mystic Kitten wrote:
The title of this thread should read Guys Dig Lust.
I was trying to be demure in a "nice" forum.

·
Registered
25 Posts
imported post

I prefer a sexuallyaggressive woman who is not afraid to tell me what she wants and when she wants it!!! Don't like a submissive woman..........big turnoff for me.

Yes Duchess, I think the world would be a happier place with more "romantically"aggressive women! ;)

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

LOL Duchess!! Has me thinkin of "the good ole days"!! I had it all !! Romance, lust, rough and tumble, women and more women!! A 60's alumni! To that matter, a 70's, 80's & 90's alumni too!

Wait a minute!! Maybe that was a dream I had last night!! Too old to know the difference anymore!!! ( Maybe. Heheheheheh!!!)

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

I think you get what you deserve. Romance is a lot of fun. It doesn't rule out the other things, it supercedes them. People don't know how to act towards each other anymore.

People don't like romance, real romance,because it's too much work. Especially if you do it right. It means getting to actually know somebody. Once you get it right that person will stick with you through thick and thin.

T.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

toecutter wrote:
People don't like romance, real romance,because it's too much work.
That's pretty freakin' astute of you, tc.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
toecutter wrote:
People don't like romance, real romance,because it's too much work.
That's pretty freakin' astute of you, tc.
I think you can have romance and aggressiveness at the same time.......I believe the more aggressiveness however does in the end mean less work.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Scott made a great point! Well said Scott. Also, growing old with the right woman makes every day special. ....Bob

·
Registered
469 Posts
imported post

Great question and I will say YES.

If you think about it, guys handle broken hearts MUCH worse than women do, IMO.

Look at ALL the songs about women breaking men's heart, far outweigh the man breaking hers...

Deep down, we all want love...

"That's how I know you're gay..." From 40 Year Old Virgin...LOL!

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

Romance, it is when the wife or girlfriend forget about the dishes, laundry and what not's and just sit down and relax without a lot of talking about life. Men like to just sit and relax with NO real meaning to the blank stare.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts