Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

My most-coveted watch is the Oris Dizzy Gillespie that came out a few years back. I know it's a limited edition and all, and it's not all THAT expensive..but as of yet I haven't been able to pull the trigger. My fingers are crossed that soon I might be able to..anyone else seen this one?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Bahoomba wrote:
My most-coveted watch is the Oris Dizzy Gillespie that came out a few years back. I know it's a limited edition and all, and it's not all THAT expensive..but as of yet I haven't been able to pull the trigger. My fingers are crossed that soon I might be able to..anyone else seen this one?
is this it?

Watch Information
Brand Name:OrisModel number:73375934089LS
Part Number:733-7593-4089LS
Dial window material type:Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
Clasp:Tang
Case material:Stainless Steel
Case diameter:39 millimeters
Band material:Leather
Band length:mens-standard
Band width:21 millimeters
Dial color:Brown
Bezel material:Stainless Steel
Calendar:Date
Movement:Automatic
Water resistant depth:50 Meters
Warranty Type:Manufacturer

http://www.amazon.com/Oris-Dizzy-Gillespie-Limited-733-7593-4089LS/dp/B000XV1TEC

·
Registered
117 Posts
imported post

I would never associate that watch with "Oris". When I think of Oris I only know round nice watches that look more like this -

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Yep, that's the Dizzy. They did similar models for Miles, Dylan, and some numbers guy I don't know...all I know is, I'm a jazz and blues singer, and that Dizzy model just speaks to me..I know my taste is odd, but I love that watch, Jackson!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Bahoomba wrote:
Yep, that's the Dizzy. They did similar models for Miles, Dylan, and some numbers guy I don't know...all I know is, I'm a jazz and blues singer, and that Dizzy model just speaks to me..I know my taste is odd, but I love that watch, Jackson!
If you like it that is all that counts. Looks like it is around $800. Expensive yes, but not out of this world. Good luck obtaining your grail.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

your tastes are not odd bahoomba, your tastes are just that........yours.

i think it is a nice understated watch, very classic and very elegant.

oris makes one hell of a watch, hope that your able to obtain one some day.

very cool that your a blues and jazz singer as well.......i like to listen to the blues every once in awhile......music that has some soul.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts