Watch Freeks banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Anybody need videos on how to size bracelets, remove endlinks, fix lugtubes,refinishing or battery replacements?I'm pretty bored at the moment and can make the videos and post them on youtube. Including all of the tools needed.

Just an idea.Also how to take bezels off, line up the pip mark to the 12 position,etc.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

dedward wrote:
Anybody need videos on how to size bracelets, remove endlinks, fix lugtubes,refinishing or battery replacements?I'm pretty bored at the moment and can make the videos and post them on youtube. Including all of the tools needed.

Just an idea.Also how to take bezels off, line up the pip mark to the 12 position,etc.
I WOULD LOVE to have a bunch of videos on some of the basics like you mentioned above that we could add to the Watch School 101 section. That would be FANTASTIC!

Personally I would start with the stuff you know everyone would love to see
1) sizing bracelets
2) removing endlinks
3) replacing a strap with a bracelet.

and then on to the battery and bezel ones you mentioned.

WOW - very exciting

THANK YOU!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

dedward wrote:

dedward;

That would be cool if you could do that for us. I've always been afraid to change my own battery in a nice watch for fear of scratching the case back upon removal. I've sized many a bracelet but that is about as far as I've attempted repairs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.