·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I saw this on another forum. How freaky! I don't think I'll be doing any coffin shopping there anytime soon. However, as messed up as this country is . . . I'm sure that they'll do a brisk business!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi Duchess, It was on the morning news today. It turned me off too. ....Bob

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I have picked one up for each of my family members for Christmas this year. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when they see them nestled around the Christmas tree come Chrismtas morning. It will certainly be a Kodak moment for sure. Ha Ha LOL!! J/K

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

TinyDancer wrote:
LOL

I GOT AN OFFER IN THE MAIL THIS WEEK FOR

"PREPAID CREAMTION"

HOLY S--T
It's kinda creepy to get this when your not dead yet.

There's a place down the street from me called "The Casket Store"

They have everything from coffins to cremation urns.

I gotta laugh everytime I drive by.

T.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Hell, it's bad enough that I got on some AARP mailing list. I'm closer to 30 than I am 65, geez!

toecutter wrote:
TinyDancer wrote:
LOL

I GOT AN OFFER IN THE MAIL THIS WEEK FOR

"PREPAID CREAMTION"

HOLY S--T
It's kinda creepy to get this when your not dead yet.

There's a place down the street from me called "The Casket Store"

They have everything from coffins to cremation urns.

I gotta laugh everytime I drive by.

T.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

what exactly is wrong with this? Walmart is a store that sells everything right?

One of the biggest scam rackets in the world is the funeral business where people get charged many thousands of dollars to bury people in the dirt. It is nuts. People are grieving and they go to funeral homes where they get railroaded into $10,000 caskets that make no sense.

I am being 100% honest when I say this - I see nothing at all wrong with this. If they can sell caskets in mass amounts and lower the price for all of us this is a good thing IMO.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_constraint=0&ic=48_0&search_query=casket&Find.x=0&Find.y=0&Find=Find

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
what exactly is wrong with this? Walmart is a store that sells everything right?
I don't think it's wrong...I think it's funny...And when I think of something being "quality", like a coffin should be, the first image that comes to mind isn't something from Wal-Mart, that's all.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Wonder what Wal-Mart's Return policy is about these?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I see nothing at all wrong with this.

I agree, it is just unusual because we are not adjusted to it yet. I told my Mother and she instantly declared, "I bet they are cheaper than the funeral homes caskets!" and she is right.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Tera-Ram wrote:
Wonder what Wal-Mart's Return policy is about these?
"I want to return this for my wife, she no longer needs it" the customer said. The stunned Wal-Mart customer service rep was terrified to ask why!

·
Registered
241 Posts
imported post

The return policy on a coffin is probably much better than a return policy of an invicta watch.

:q

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

DingBat wrote:
The return policy on a coffin is probably much better than a return policy of an invicta watch.

:q
DOH!:eek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts