Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

OK, bought the goofy Diesel digital and I love it...not for everyone but it has a very "techy" look and feel.
Since looking at the Diesel line I keep going back to this particular piece. I think, maybe, no....hmmmm.....yes...still not sure.
Thoughts? The terms ugly, weird, etc. are perfectly acceptable LOL! Or then again maybe some of you like it?
(not my pics, sale site pics)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

price range for this watch?

it is "interesting" looking.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

it definitely is different from just about any other watches I have seen and would make a real statement. I admit that I don't know enough about Diesel watches, but couldn't you spend the same $350 on a pretty well known and nice watch brand?

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Exactly my thoughts James; why spend the money on an unknown when there are so many tried and true out there??? Hence, sitting on the fence and wondering if I am just plain loony...... being that I am even considering it.......:whatever:

TVDinner wrote:
it definitely is different from just about any other watches I have seen and would make a real statement. I admit that I don't know enough about Diesel watches, but couldn't you spend the same $350 on a pretty well known and nice watch brand?

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

i would probably go with a nice citizen eco drive for that price range

Seattle wrote:
Exactly my thoughts James; why spend the money on an unknown when there are so many tried and true out there??? Hence, sitting on the fence and wondering if I am just plain loony...... being that I am even considering it.......:whatever:

TVDinner wrote:

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Yeah, it's definitely the money stopping me. I keep thinking I'll find it for $149.00 somehwere...........oh well. Thanks for all your thoughts, I still like and it will keep my eye on it.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
imported post

I like watches that are a little different than all the rest that are out there. I dig it. But as for price - yeah, see if you can get it cheaper.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

You know the watch is so out there I dont see the issue, buy the damn thing and roll that bad boy!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I'm with Ron . . . I'd get it! What's $250, if it's well built and you're lovin' it? $250 isn't a bad price to get something quality and original. :)

BTW: What movement is it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts