Watch Freeks banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I am a true believer in BJ Penn, but I am here to tell you, I think Diego is going to blow him away in this fight. I personally feel that Diego has the Cardio of Lance Armstrong, and the strength of Sean Sherk @ 155 lbs. I know that BJ has great boxing skills and is very heavy handed, but I still think he is going to run right through BJ Pann and he will shock the world!!!

Lets here your Imput!!!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

I think its Diego's time Ron...He is just an animal even tho Penn is a vet i just think Diego is extremely hungry and has more to prove. I can be wrong but my money is on Diego.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Agreed Styles make fights, and I have thought this when Diego moved down he would destroy Penn. As bad as Penn looked agains GSP, I think Diego will make him look worse and knock him out!

Jackprime1 wrote:
I think its Diego's time Ron...He is just an animal even tho Penn is a vet i just think Diego is extremely hungry and has more to prove. I can be wrong but my money is on Diego.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:

Agreed Styles make fights, and I have thought this when Diego moved down he would destroy Penn. As bad as Penn looked agains GSP, I think Diego will make him look worse and knock him out!

Jackprime1 wrote:
Yeah I agree with you Ron...I have to say he is one of the most Improved fighters I have seen...Not that he was ever a bad fighter but he is so well rounded, Insane stamina, explosive fighter...etc...He probably is the best in his weight class. Should be a very interesting and entertaining fight.:b

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

I have to go with the home town boy Diego Sanchez, being that he is from New Mexico, and he has the same last name as me.....And he is a kick azz fighter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.