Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

. . . If you use the term "fanboy" at another forum, the board will edit and leave you with asterisks???

I used the term in a recent post, and had to change itto "devoted" to avoid being censored.

fanboy,fanboy,fanboy,fanboy,fanboy,fanboy,fanboy,fanboy,fanboy,fanboy

fanboy,fanboy,fanboy,fanboy,fanboyfanboy,fanboy,fanboy,fanboy,fanboy

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

are you kidding.........that is funny.......i can say prick at that place, but not fanboy......thats wierd..

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I say all kinds of $hit here hat I am sure will be sensored soon! LOL

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Ron, that is not true....................you guys know what the terms of service are here, ..........and i even overstep those bounds at times.........keep it civil and dont attack and there will never be an issue....

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

What Rip is trying to say is:

I at times articulate and convey at this conclave or congregation terminology and expressions that might be construed as inappropriate and thus necessary for the moderators to annotate and/or refine.

RipitRon wrote:

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:

I at times articulate and convey at this conclave or congregation terminology and expressions that might be construed as inappropriate and thus necessary for the moderators to annotate and/or refine.

RipitRon wrote:
:lol.......Seattle, i like how you put it so elequently.....(do not know how to spell that word, and i dont feel like spell checking...)

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Thank you TC, I am now in full curtsey........:%:%

CJ

tattoo chef wrote:
Seattle wrote:

RipitRon wrote:
:lol.......Seattle, i like how you put it so elequently.....(do not know how to spell that word, and i dont feel like spell checking...)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:

RipitRon wrote:
Check out the big brain on Brett! You're a smart mf'er. That's right. The metric system.....

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Seattle wrote:

RipitRon wrote:
Check out the big brain on Brett! You're a smart mf'er. That's right. The metric system.....
Now THAT'S funny right there James! One of the best movies ever!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

was wondering who would catch that, lol

2 of my favorite quotes from that movie (and there are many MANY great quotes in that movie)

1) I ain't saying it's right. But you're saying a foot massage don't mean nothing, and I'm saying it does. Now look, I've given a million ladies a million foot massages, and they all meant something. We act like they don't, but they do, and that's what's so f-ing cool about them. There's a sensuous thing going on where you don't talk about it, but you know it, she knows it, f-ing Marsellus knew it, and Antwone should have f-ing better known better. I mean, that's his f-ing wife, man. He can't be expected to have a sense of humor about that ****. You know what I'm saying?

2) Yeah, we cool. Two things. Don't tell nobody about this. This shite is between me, you, and Mr. Soon-To-Be-Living-The-Rest-of-His-Short-Ass-Life-In-Agonizing-Pain Rapist here. It ain't nobody else's business. Two: you leave town tonight, right now. And when you're gone, you stay gone, or you be gone. You lost all your L.A. privileges. Deal?

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

You hear me talkin' hillbilly boy?! I ain't through with you by a damned sight! I'm about to get medieval on yo ass!

Now I gotta go home and watch it again!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

DenFromNM wrote:
He's not called TVdinner for nothing LOL
I love me some IMDB. Once of the best movie and sites there is. www.imdb.com .
One of the best sites period there is IMO.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts