Watch Freeks banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Or Holiday if you don't like saying Christmas? lol Frankly I don't have any problem with it. It's a good time regardless of what you celebrate. And what did you get for presents? I got clothing (of course), a guitar book, a finger exerciser for better guitar playing, a new wallet, and a pair of gloves. I normally don't celebrate at all, so it was nice this year.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

BEST PRESENT I GOT WAS MY 9 YR OLD SON's FACE WHEN HE SAW HIS NEW SEIKO 5 AUTOMATIC WATCH on a Rubber strap!!!

i bought it for me as it stated 40mm but it turned out to be more like 38mm -way too small for me - he loved it!!!

that was my best XMAS present -to see his enjoyment!!

little guy has about 7 pieces in his colleciton now!! LOL

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Hey thanks for asking Felix! It was wonderful!
Nothing extraordinary happened; just good times with the ones we love. We decided a long time ago to no longer share gifts in my family (except for the kids) unless it was hand made or used (hand me down). We are not wealthy but finally discovered that none of those "things" mattered in the grand scheme of things. We do a traditional yearly dinner out and each year a different member of the family pays for dinner. Again, thanks for asking....it sounds like yours was nice too!:b

Felix wrote:
Or Holiday if you don't like saying Christmas? lol Frankly I don't have any problem with it. It's a good time regardless of what you celebrate. And what did you get for presents? I got clothing (of course), a guitar book, a finger exerciser for better guitar playing, a new wallet, and a pair of gloves. I normally don't celebrate at all, so it was nice this year.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
BEST PRESENT I GOT WAS MY 9 YR OLD SON's FACE WHEN HE SAW HIS NEW SEIKO 5 AUTOMATIC WATCH on a Rubber strap!!!

i bought it for me as it stated 40mm but it turned out to be more like 38mm -way too small for me - he loved it!!!

that was my best XMAS present -to see his enjoyment!!

little guy has about 7 pieces in his colleciton now!! LOL
Wow! Nine years old and he's already got more watches than me! I really have to catch up now!

And I hear ya, CJ. My girl and I put a spending limit on one another (which I promptly broke). I got her stuff she needed and she got me stuff I didn't need but wanted lol.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Thanks for asking Felix and happy holidays to you also!

My holiday was great. Lots of family, food and fun. I can not complain and am very lucky to have what I have in my life.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Christmas was great this year!! My wife and I don't need anything so we didn't get each other very much. She got a laptop that she has been wanting badly and I got a new coffee maker cause I LOVE coffee. This maker is SWEET! It's a Keurig and all you do is load these tiny premade cups of coffee and the system brews individual cups of coffee and you just throw the little cup with the grounds in it away. VERY COOL and the coffee is great! I also got some ties that i love. It was really about the kids so they got the cool stuff. I hope yours was good and that you have a wonderful new year!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Thanks Felix . . .

Christmas was good. The best part was having family around and watching my niece and nephew open their gifts.

We had good food, and enjoyed the holiday!

I hope your holiday was good as well!

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Thanks for asking Felix...except for having Strep Throat...It was nice and quiet. I slept most of that day and for the following week. Here it is now the 13th of January and I am still not over it. I have been on 3 antibiotics..one which caused an allergic reaction...and I am still covered in hives despite taking steriods to help it go away. I got a quad watch winder for Christmas and made a couple of trades for some watches I had been wanting. So other than the throat problem...I am doing okay!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.