Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hi ALL...

Just wondering if anyone picked up a Stuhrling today. My wife feels bad for me and let me order two watches...she got a really good bonus check on Friday...and let me pick out $200 worth of watches. So I got a Delphi in rosetone...since my original Delphi...or one resembling it....was stolen from our townhouse after Katrina....and I also got a Nemo Master Calender watch. I love the looks of the watch..kinda like a Royal Oak Offshore. Man...they have got some smoking prices.....the guys at Shopnbc are making it hard not to order a ton of watches!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
imported post

I picked up the Stuhrling Original Men's Piattino Di Volo Dual Time Leather Strap Watch - V90394

Prices are great and I know that product is tops.

I was looking at the targa also but didn't get it yet.

Bichondaddy wrote:
Hi ALL...

Just wondering if anyone picked up a Stuhrling today.  My wife feels bad for me and let me order two watches...she got a really good bonus check on Friday...and let me pick out $200 worth of watches.  So I got a Delphi in rosetone...since my original Delphi...or one resembling it.... was stolen from our townhouse after Katrina....and I alos got a Nemo Master Calender watch.  I love the looks of the watch..kinda like a Royal Oak Offshore.  Man...they have got some smoking prices.....the guys at Shopnbc are making it hard not to order a ton of watches!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Larry,

Congrats!! my friend. I was fortunate enough to be able to pick up the Sea Hawk with the Orange/Tan strap. I'm totally excited to get it. My wife got it for my upcoming birthday.
It lists that one at 44mm. I wonder how big it really is with the crown - has to be 50-52mm total (case and crown).

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

Congrats Larry,

I purchased the rosetone/tan Audrey, for my wife. (she doesn't know)

She gave me the green light (because of my birthday), to go ahead and make a few purchases.

Funny thing.. with the exception of the one I purchased for my wife, I haven't made a purchase for myself, yet..

Go figure.. :%:c

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Larry,

Congrats!! my friend. I was fortunate enough to be able to pick up the Sea Hawk with the Orange/Tan strap. I'm totally excited to get it. My wife got it for my upcoming birthday.
It lists that one at 44mm. I wonder how big it really is with the crown - has to be 50-52mm total (case and crown).

That's probably about right James. This is just an awesome looking watch. Did you get one too my friend? There are 4 left with the tan/orange band.

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
imported post

Congratulations to all of you on your Stuhrling purchases.

Wear them loud and proud, in good health.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Larry,

That's probably about right James. This is just an awesome looking watch. Did you get one too my friend? There are 4 left with the tan/orange band.
No I would probably only get the black one if I did. I have never been a big fan of the russian divers or corduba looks with the giant crowns.

I have only one watch like that which is my modified Poseidon.

·
Registered
466 Posts
imported post

Wow! Congratulations everyone who got a watch for themselves and for their spouses! I wish I could've watched the shows, but the weekend ended up being very busy and hectic. I plan on catching up today, at least on the Stuhrling hours :)

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Several that I liked but the NBZ kept calling me back just in time.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

Got a frustrating email from SHopnbc today....despite the fact that I called my order in before any of the Nemos sold out...my got cancelled today...seems they actually sold out before my order was porocessed. I have never seen the Nemo for under $150...and at just over a hundred bucks it was a steal!!!! But...the next evening..there was Larry again and this time he had the Super Apocalypse XT in rosetone with a black dial, on that awesome bracelet...and I just had to get it. SO it's okay...saved myself the $100 for the Nemo. I'll have to look for it again sometime....they are always on ebay...but the guy selling them never list them for less than $300!!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Bichondaddy wrote:
Got a frustrating email from SHopnbc today....despite the fact that I called my order in before any of the Nemos sold out...my got cancelled today...seems they actually sold out before my order was porocessed. I have never seen the Nemo for under $150...and at just over a hundred bucks it was a steal!!!! But...the next evening..there was Larry again and this time he had the Super Apocalypse XT in rosetone with a black dial, on that awesome bracelet...and I just had to get it. SO it's okay...saved myself the $100 for the Nemo. I'll have to look for it again sometime....they are always on ebay...but the guy selling them never list them for less than $300!!!
Sorry to hear that Larry. My Sea Hawk is in transit as we speak. I can't wait to strap that bad boy on.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

Well...got my Delphi today...but it seemed smaller than I like...so I sent it back. But...I also got my Super Apocalypse XT...OMG...this watch is killer!!!! The bracelet is big, beefy and is nice and heavy. The rosetone bezel and accents on the black dial are amazing. This is one big a$$ watch that looks like a million bucks.

RipitRon...I am surprised you don't have a bunch of these bad boys!!!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

:c YESTERDAY, MY STUHRLING ARRIVED :c

I do have to apologize, because we're currently experiencing technical difficulties with our digital camera. Since this is our current situation, I'll have to rely on the ShopNBC stock photos. :WW

But please, understand...

The stock pics, DO NOT do any justice to my new Stuhrlings! :madd

BELIEVE ME! :b

Okay, without furtherdelay these are new additions to me and my wife's collections :l:b

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
I'm still waiting for the Sea Hawk. It was shipped on the back of donkey and won't be here until sometime next week. Oh well more time to anticipate its arrival.
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/Ut0WDb-xzks&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Not on burros....PonyFedEx deliveres using the same Mini-horses used in the Jack-in-the-Box commercial!!! They came by my house yesterday...they'll be in UTAH by the Super Bowl!!!!:%:%

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.