Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

im in a nbz right now, but if i wasnt i would not have bought the bolt. i actually like the design of the case and the nautical rope around the bezel, but i do not like the big crown and pushers..........there too oversized in my opinon and throw the whole watch out of wack.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I did not get it.
Personally I think it is one of the ugliest Invicta watches, or close to it. Beyond the most recent models that were sold, I could never get past the metal "rope" on the bezel.

Also, I just found the ones they were selling this past weekend - "clown like" with all the colors, stripes, etc.

I know many people like the watch. Just not for me.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

I was all set to get it but then backed off. I actually love the Bolt design, but wasn't really enamored with this one. I was going to get the silver/black version but didn't like the silver pushers and crown. I would have preferred it to be black.
I want the original triple black on bracelet. I had one of those but had to send it back to the Shop because of a defect.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I was all set to get it but then backed off. I actually love the Bolt design, but wasn't really enamored with this one. I was going to get the silver/black version but didn't like the silver pushers and crown. I would have preferred it to be black.
I want the original triple black on bracelet. I had one of those but had to send it back to the Shop because of a defect.
there is someone on one of the forums looking to trade or sell the all black one tuna.......

·
Registered
570 Posts
imported post

i ordered the bolt i think it is cool looking just cause all watches all look the same i don't know if i will like it but for the price i wanted to see it in person to see if i will keep it or send it back.very far from ugly,ugly is lupah's pushers are big but RD crown protector is ugly.i really hope that i love the watch it's been getting great reviews.i like differnt TV DINNER differnt it's ugly it's differnt

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

loosecannon wrote:
i like differnt TV DINNER differnt it's ugly it's differnt
I can't argue with that. I am sure some people will love it!

Post pics when you receive your Bolt!

·
Registered
10 Posts
imported post

Got a black and gold one. Wore today as got yesterday pm. I love the darn thing big time. All the reviews at snbc are very much on target for this one..

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

This was one of my Grail watches.. it really sings to me.. and at that price had to pull the trigger..

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I bought a couple I love the Bolt, design is incredible, and Unlike TvDinner I think the Rope makes the watch. Now too each is own, I saw a guy holding hands with one of the Ugliest Betty's you had ever seen. They where smiling, and where truly in love, and I realized.........Damn that guy needs glasses!

·
Registered
27 Posts
imported post

Actually ordered 2 of them for my son & daughter-in-law in Texas (stationed at Fort Bliss). They have only received one so far (Blue/Silvertone) as the other one (Black/Silvertone) is on back order. They loved the Bolt design so i got it for them as an early holiday gift. Hopefully if they can come up to New York for the holidays I will get to see one. But for me personally I did not want one for myself

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Alan, let's show off that orient in the MOP.
It's best when in sun light... and there's not any right now... also wearing one of my RD's today... so I'll get a good shot later and post it then... but you'll see it in person next week...:cool:

·
Registered
154 Posts
imported post

i got it and sent it back the next day. the rubber strap had white stuff on it that would not wipe off with the cleaning cloth. you would think invicta would look at the watch before they put it in the display box? also the shinny cable on top of the dull brushed case looked rather 'cheap'. then the red color they used on top of the 'mop dial' looked poor also. they had a sold clock running when i bought it and of all 4 choices there were less than 200 units sold when i hit 'quickbuy'and finalized the sale. how did i get #508? well i contacted the office of the president at shopnbc and rec'd a call back about a week later from jeromy who got an ear full about alot of issues that i had documented including hosts that know little to nothing about watches and that he found concerning. other thn js and shawn their are no hosts that demo a watch at all.tim conducts interviews and has not demo'd a watch yet! whats going on??

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
I bought a couple I love the Bolt, design is incredible, and Unlike TvDinner I think the Rope makes the watch. Now too each is own, I saw a guy holding hands with one of the Ugliest Betty's you had ever seen. They where smiling, and where truly in love, and I realized.........Damn that guy needs glasses!
How did I miss this?? Funniest thing I've read in a while!!

CJ

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Nope not me...Not a bad looking watch just not my style and besides not purchasing Invicta any longer...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts