Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I did a little bracelet link swapping tonight, it gave the Gun Metal/Black a little bling, I like it!!!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Hey Ron, that looks great Bro! I've got the all black one like yours, but not the two tone ss/black. So I guess mine stays the way it is. If I did have both though, I would definately take a cue from you and do the same! Nice job!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I do not like the Bolt at all, BUT like what I did with my SAN III and added the different bracelet - I think what you did looks far better then the original. Great job!

Now how did you do what you did. Can you explain a little what you did please? What did you use for paint, etc.

Thanks!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Not a huge Bolt fan either Rip but I can sure appreciate the aesthetic beauty of great color combinations, nice job!!:c

CJ

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I do not like the Bolt at all, BUT like what I did with my SAN III and added the different bracelet - I think what you did looks far better then the original. Great job!

Now how did you do what you did. Can you explain a little what you did please? What did you use for paint, etc.

Thanks!
TV I blew Both bracelets apart and just pulled the Polished raised link from the two tone version and swapped it with the Black IP version and re assembled the bracelets. I wish I had another chrome cable, and then I would be set!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Can you actually swap cables??

RipitRon wrote:
TVDinner wrote:

Thanks!
TV I blew Both bracelets apart and just pulled the Polished raised link from the two tone version and swapped it with the Black IP version and re assembled the bracelets. I wish I had another chrome cable, and then I would be set!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Seattle wrote:

RipitRon wrote:
TVDinner wrote:

Thanks!
I would have to go inside the watch and blow it completely apart. I would have to have the cable and the cable supports, because they come as an assembly!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Definitely braver than me.......my few attempts at minor cleaning and/or repairs inside watches has not gone well.
I bet you could go to Lowe's and find some cable roughly the same size??

RipitRon wrote:
Seattle wrote:

RipitRon wrote:
TVDinner wrote:

Thanks!
I would have to go inside the watch and blow it completely apart. I would have to have the cable and the cable supports, because they come as an assembly!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

The cable is fused together to make it one piece, so that wouldnt work. I wonder if I can buy the polished and or Chrome cable and stand-offs from Invicta? It would look good with that on there!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Damn that would look awesome if you could do the cable and the cable supports too!!!

looks great Ron -and i dont like the BOLT but your mod is great!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
imported post

I like it - maybe you should give the suggestion to Invicta - they might run with it. Of course you should get a free watch for your idea !!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Looks like it was made for it.

·
Registered
570 Posts
imported post

looks great ron i like the bolt i really don't know how people say they don't like it,what they want 30 of the same looking watch differnt color dials i had the otv really liked it but the movement was bad so back it went i still kick myself for not replacing it..either way i like what you did and you can always change it..good job buddy..:c

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

Thanx for the props guys, it does look really good in person I will say.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts