Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

OK, this might be fun; create your ideal watch based. Use the list below but feel free to add anything you feel is important to make that perfect timepiece.

Have fun!!:b

Cut and paste the list below in your response.

Watch Style (Diver, Chrono, Pilot, Dress etc.) -
Type of band -
If bracelet, clasp? (diver, dual, etc.) -
Band or bracelet material -
Band width -
Watch dia -
Watch shape -
Crystal -
Material -
Polish, brushed, IP, etc. -
Color (list specifics, i.e. gold watch, blue bezel) -
Movement -
Bezel style -
Dial (3 hand, chrono, dual time, digital, GMT, moon phase, etc.) -
Markers (diamonds, standard, etc.) -
Dial material -
Dial color -
Lume (yes or no...if yes type) -
Dial number style (or no numbers, etc.) -
Date / day / etc. -
Second hand (standard, sub dial, etc.) -
Case back (solid, exhibition, etc.) -
Water resistant (meter?) -
Crown (push/pull, screw down, over sized, etc.) -
Writing on dial -

CJ's watch

Watch Style (Diver, Chrono, Pilot, Dress etc.) - Diver
Type of band - Bracelet
If bracelet, clasp? (diver, dual, etc.) - Dual Deployment
Band or bracelet material - SS
Band width - 26 to 28mm
Watch dia - 48mm
Watch shape - Round
Crystal - Sapphire
Case Material - 316 SS
Polish, brushed, IP, etc. - Brushed (it can be polished later)
Color (list specifics, i.e. gold watch, blue bezel) - SS watch & bracelet, black or brushed SS bezel
Movement - GMT 3186
Bezel style - Coin
Dial (3 hand, chrono, dual time, digital, GMT, moon phase, etc.) - 4 hand GMT
Markers (diamonds, standard, etc.) - Diamonds
Dial material - MOP or Meteorite
Dial color - Blk or Titanium MOP or Gray meteorite
Lume (yes or no...if yes type) - Yes, Superluminova
Dial number style (or no numbers, etc.) - no numbers, round markers.
Date / day / etc. -Day, date
Second hand (standard, sub dial, etc.) - Standard
Case back (solid, exhibition, etc.) - Exhibition
Water resistant (meter?) - 1000 meters
Crown (push/pull, screw down, over sized, etc.) - triple lock screw down, over sized, heavy knurl.
Writing on dia - Water resist info, Swiss made, brand



CJ




 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,615 Posts
imported post

DITTO -when you order/buy yours make sure you order 2 -and send mine to you know where!!!

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

crazy how our taste's are almost identical -the only thing i would change is the clasp -i would have a divers clasp

Seattle wrote:

CJ's watch

Watch Style (Diver, Chrono, Pilot, Dress etc.) - Diver
Type of band - Bracelet
If bracelet, clasp? (diver, dual, etc.) - Dual Deployment
Band or bracelet material - SS
Band width - 26 to 28mm
Watch dia - 48mm
Watch shape - Round
Crystal - Sapphire
Case Material - 316 SS
Polish, brushed, IP, etc. - Brushed (it can be polished later)
Color (list specifics, i.e. gold watch, blue bezel) - SS watch & bracelet, black or brushed SS bezel
Movement - GMT 3186
Bezel style - Coin
Dial (3 hand, chrono, dual time, digital, GMT, moon phase, etc.) - 4 hand GMT
Markers (diamonds, standard, etc.) - Diamonds
Dial material - MOP or Meteorite
Dial color - Blk or Titanium MOP or Gray meteorite
Lume (yes or no...if yes type) - Yes, Superluminova
Dial number style (or no numbers, etc.) - no numbers, round markers.
Date / day / etc. -Day, date
Second hand (standard, sub dial, etc.) - Standard
Case back (solid, exhibition, etc.) - Exhibition
Water resistant (meter?) - 1000 meters
Crown (push/pull, screw down, over sized, etc.) - triple lock screw down, over sized, heavy knurl.
Writing on dia - Water resist info, Swiss made, brand



CJ




 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,615 Posts
imported post

YeaH LATELY I'M LOVIN the Seiko's -just wish they made them Bigger -and a MOP would be awesome in their diver styles!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,243 Posts
imported post

OK I'll give it a try


Watch Style - Diver
Type of band - Bracelet
If bracelet, clasp? - Dual Deployment
Band or bracelet material - Titanium
Band width - 26 mm
Watch dia - 48 mm
Watch shape - Round
Crystal - Sapphire
Case Material - Titanium
Polish, brushed, IP, etc. - Brushed
Color - Blue dial, blue/red bezel
Movement - Swiss Made Automatic
Bezel style - Coin
Dial - 3 hand,
Markers (diamonds, standard, etc.) - Arabic tubes
Dial material - CF
Dial color - Blue
Lume (yes or no...if yes type) - tubes
Dial number style (or no numbers, etc.) - Arabic
Date / day / etc. - Day/Date
Second hand (standard, sub dial, etc.) - Standard with tube
Minute/hour hand- Wide and bold with (Orca style) Tubes
Case back (solid, exhibition, etc.) - Exhibition
Water resistant (meter?) - at least 300 meters
Crown (push/pull, screw down, over sized, etc.) - screw down
Writing on dia - Automatic, 300meters, Swiss made, brand
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Looks like we are very close Marc!

CJ

Spaceview wrote:
OK I'll give it a try


Watch Style - Diver
Type of band - Bracelet
If bracelet, clasp? - Dual Deployment
Band or bracelet material - Titanium
Band width - 26 mm
Watch dia - 48 mm
Watch shape - Round
Crystal - Sapphire
Case Material - Titanium
Polish, brushed, IP, etc. - Brushed
Color - Blue dial, blue/red bezel
Movement - Swiss Made Automatic
Bezel style - Coin
Dial - 3 hand,
Markers (diamonds, standard, etc.) - Arabic tubes
Dial material - CF
Dial color - Blue
Lume (yes or no...if yes type) - tubes
Dial number style (or no numbers, etc.) - Arabic
Date / day / etc. - Day/Date
Second hand (standard, sub dial, etc.) - Standard with tube
Minute/hour hand- Wide and bold with (Orca style) Tubes
Case back (solid, exhibition, etc.) - Exhibition
Water resistant (meter?) - at least 300 meters
Crown (push/pull, screw down, over sized, etc.) - screw down
Writing on dia - Automatic, 300meters, Swiss made, brand
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,243 Posts
imported post

Yes, I call mine a Ball, Seiko, Citizen, Accutron Hybrid. :%:c:%
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,243 Posts
imported post

Balleikozentron: The worlds greatest and most famous brand of watches. Balleikozentron's never lose value in the market. They always keep accurate time and are indestructible. Maxim 2009 voted this brand as the watches most preferred by super models on their men. They have the worlds best lume in tritium tube technology. The brand is owned and operated by me and I collect all profits from this brand.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

I would like to invest...........:%:b:%:b:%:c




Spaceview wrote:
Balleikozentron: The worlds greatest and most famous brand of watches. Balleikozentron's never lose value in the market. They always keep accurate time and are indestructible. Maxim 2009 voted this brand as the watches most preferred by super models on their men. They have the worlds best lume in tritium tube technology. The brand is owned and operated by me and I collect all profits from this brand.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,795 Posts
imported post

Watch Style (Diver, Chrono, Pilot, Dress etc.) - Diver
Type of band - Bracelet
If bracelet, clasp? (diver, dual, etc.) - diver's safety clasp
Band or bracelet material - 904L Stainless Steel
Band width - 24-26mm
Watch dia - 47mm
Watch shape - round
Crystal - sapphire
Case Material - 904L Steel
Polish, brushed, IP, etc. - polished sides and brushed top
Color (list specifics, i.e. gold watch, blue bezel) - SS case w/Blue bezel
Movement - COSC 7751 w/Moon Phase
Bezel style - Divers -- ratcheting w/coin edge
Dial (3 hand, chrono, dual time, digital, GMT, moon phase, etc.) - 8-hand Chronograph
Markers (diamonds, standard, etc.) - diamond markers
Dial material - Lapis Lazuli
Dial color - Blue
Lume (yes or no...if yes type) - tubes
Dial number style (or no numbers, etc.) - Arabic
Date / day / etc. - Day/Date/Month/24-hour indicator/Moon phase
Second hand (standard, sub dial, etc.) - 9 o'clock subdial
Case back (solid, exhibition, etc.) - exhibition
Water resistant (meter?) - 200M
Crown (push/pull, screw down, over sized, etc.) - normal sized screw down crown and puchers
Writing on dial - Brand name and logo, WR 200M, SWISS MADE, Officially Certified Chronometer
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,128 Posts
imported post

Watch Style (Diver, Chrono, Pilot, Dress etc.) - Diver
Type of band - Bracelet
If bracelet, clasp? (diver, dual, etc.) - Dual
Band or bracelet material - 316L SS
Band width - 22-24mm
Watch dia - 45-48mm
Watch shape - Round
Crystal - Saphire
Material - SS
Polish, brushed, IP, etc. - Polished
Color (list specifics, i.e. gold watch, blue bezel) - SS watch, Orange bezel
Movement - ETA 2824-2
Bezel style - Smooth
Dial (3 hand, chrono, dual time, digital, GMT, moon phase, etc.) -3Hand
Markers (diamonds, standard, etc.) - Diamond Cut SS
Dial material - Meteorite
Dial color - Black
Lume (yes or no...if yes type) - Yes-Superluminova
Dial number style (or no numbers, etc.) - Arabic numbers
Date / day / etc. -DAY/DATE
Second hand (standard, sub dial, etc.) - Standard
Case back (solid, exhibition, etc.) - exhibition
Water resistant (meter?) - 300 meters
Crown (push/pull, screw down, over sized, etc.) - Screw Down
Writing on dial - My last name since I designed it Ha Ha LOL!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
922 Posts
imported post

1 - isosceles triangle shape made out of Styrofoam - 59mm by 59mm by 40mm
2- 4 hand quartz - minute hand, second hand, hour hand, and 3 - one hand that no one knows how to use or chooses to use that i will randomly call the "gmt" hand...
4 - no lum whatsoever on any part of the watch except the case back.
5 - no date window but a magnifier on the mineral crystal above the number 5
6 - exhibition back showing the magnificent quartz movement
7 - clear cellophane strap with a matching clear plastic clasp - i size fits all, just bunch up the plastic wrap to size
8 - no crown whatsoever. what is the point. just a hole you jam a pen in to adjust the time
9 - writing on dial says "crap" in some funky script lettering
10 - since it is made out of Styrofoam, cellophane, and plastic it has a 10,000 year guarantee
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
767 Posts
imported post

Watch Style (Diver, Chrono, Pilot, Dress etc.) - diver
Type of band -bracelet (very thick mesh, maybe 8mm in height, and also a rubber option w/tang buckle)
If bracelet, clasp? (diver, dual, etc.) -diver
Band or bracelet material -tungsten
Band width -28 mm (maybe even 30- I like em wide)
Watch dia - 52mm, 20mm tall
Watch shape - round
Crystal -sapphire
Material - tungsten
Polish, brushed, IP, etc. -brushed
Color (list specifics, i.e. gold watch, blue bezel) - natural tungsten
Movement - self-winding mechanical
Bezel style - scalloped w/diver's scale
Dial (3 hand, chrono, dual time, digital, GMT, moon phase, etc.) -3 hand
Markers (diamonds, standard, etc.) -tritium tube balls if possible
Dial material - meteorite
Dial color -black, but gray is fine, too
Lume (yes or no...if yes type) - tritium
Dial number style (or no numbers, etc.) - none
Date / day / etc. -date, magnified
Second hand (standard, sub dial, etc.) - std.
Case back (solid, exhibition, etc.) - exhibition
Water resistant (meter?) 2 miles( ;-D) whatever the most while keeping exhibition back...1000m?
Crown (push/pull, screw down, over sized, etc.) - big, screwed down w/gasket and scalloped
Writing on dial - 10,000 METERS would look cool :b...and COSC above it.

EDIT- I'll also have one in Titanium as this one will way about 2lbs- don't want to sink if I ever do actually go diving.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
767 Posts
imported post

liquid wrote:
1 - isosceles triangle shape made out of Styrofoam - 59mm by 59mm by 40mm
2- 4 hand quartz - minute hand, second hand, hour hand, and 3 - one hand that no one knows how to use or chooses to use that i will randomly call the "gmt" hand...
4 - no lum whatsoever on any part of the watch except the case back.
5 - no date window but a magnifier on the mineral crystal above the number 5
6 - exhibition back showing the magnificent quartz movement
7 - clear cellophane strap with a matching clear plastic clasp - i size fits all, just bunch up the plastic wrap to size
8 - no crown whatsoever. what is the point. just a hole you jam a pen in to adjust the time
9 - writing on dial says "crap" in some funky script lettering
10 - since it is made out of Styrofoam, cellophane, and plastic it has a 10,000 year guarantee
:%why not throw abig "ALARM" sign on that extra hand?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
imported post

I know this is a joke and all but embarrassingly enough, I own that very watch!!! :%:%:%

CJ



liquid wrote:
1 - isosceles triangle shape made out of Styrofoam - 59mm by 59mm by 40mm
2- 4 hand quartz - minute hand, second hand, hour hand, and 3 - one hand that no one knows how to use or chooses to use that i will randomly call the "gmt" hand...
4 - no lum whatsoever on any part of the watch except the case back.
5 - no date window but a magnifier on the mineral crystal above the number 5
6 - exhibition back showing the magnificent quartz movement
7 - clear cellophane strap with a matching clear plastic clasp - i size fits all, just bunch up the plastic wrap to size
8 - no crown whatsoever. what is the point. just a hole you jam a pen in to adjust the time
9 - writing on dial says "crap" in some funky script lettering
10 - since it is made out of Styrofoam, cellophane, and plastic it has a 10,000 year guarantee
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
767 Posts
imported post

Oh, and you're right, CJ- that WAS fun! It sure would be nice now if Panerai (with their diving heritage)and others would build each one and freek each of us with our own model. Just thought I'd throw that out there ( ;-D)>
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
imported post

Watch Style (Diver, Chrono, Pilot, Dress etc.) - Diver
Type of band -
If bracelet, clasp? (diver, dual, etc.) - Renato style Dual Deployant
Band or bracelet material - S.S with 3 different finishes
Band width - 30mm tapered to 26mm
Watch dia - 55mm
Watch shape - Round
Crystal - FF
Material - S.S
Polish, brushed, IP, etc. -
Color (list specifics, i.e. gold watch, blue bezel) - S.S. 3 different finishes
Movement - 3 hand Auto
Bezel style - Rotaling 120 just like S1 Excursion
Dial (3 hand, chrono, dual time, digital, GMT, moon phase, etc.) -3 hand
Markers (diamonds, standard, etc.) - Diamond 10 point each
Dial material - Onyx
Dial color - Black
Lume (yes or no...if yes type) - NO
Dial number style (or no numbers, etc.) - None
Date / day / etc. - Date
Second hand (standard, sub dial, etc.) - Standard
Case back (solid, exhibition, etc.) - Solid
Water resistant (meter?) - 2000
Crown (push/pull, screw down, over sized, etc.) - Oversized Screw Down
Writing on dial -NONE
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top