·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

these are gonna be at SHOPNBC this coming Sunday -i heard thru the grapevine!!

i have their Sea Diver 1000M watch and i like it alot -it's 46mm

this one is 44mm IMO it's too small for my taste = 47-48mm would be better for me

·
Banned
556 Posts
imported post

Read the info on this one carefully.It states welded crown tube. You strip the tube,thats it.companies make tubes that are spring loaded, threaded on the inside and on the outside to thread into the case.The spring loaded version is put in from the inside.Dievas put out one thats similar.300m, 44mm case, quartz movement.Also might be good to ask stan about whos he getting the tubes from.If they're not mb microtec, then they are very dim.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Great info....thanks.

dedward wrote:
Read the info on this one carefully.It states welded crown tube. You strip the tube,thats it.companies make tubes that are spring loaded, threaded on the inside and on the outside to thread into the case.The spring loaded version is put in from the inside.Dievas put out one thats similar.300m, 44mm case, quartz movement.Also might be good to ask stan about whos he getting the tubes from.If they're not mb microtec, then they are very dim.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.