Watch Freeks banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
It's amazing how long it has been since I watched any of the tv watch shows. Years I think.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Have never watched and I think I'll stay away......that's all I need is another way to buy too many watches!
DB does make some nice pieces though!
Happy 4th to all!

·
Registered
10,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't watch the shows either and I don't even get their channel on my cable but I do know when there are good watch deals and specifically Deep Blue watches. There was a new Pro Aqua with T-100 tubes and a Swiss auto movement for under $500. These prices are less than you can buy direct from Deep Blue.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
I don't watch the shows either and I don't even get their channel on my cable but I do know when there are good watch deals and specifically Deep Blue watches. There was a new Pro Aqua with T-100 tubes and a Swiss auto movement for under $500. These prices are less than you can buy direct from Deep Blue.
true...Stan "wholesales" to SHOP...yesterday's TTV was a " pre-order" so Stan had no build risk

the Juggy III is a "TV Watch" available from Shop only

so in accord with this thread...sometimes SHOPHQ is lowest DB price anywhere...lower than direct from Stan

your "investment" is the time spent watching shopping television sifting through offers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.