Watch Freeks banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Very nice imo. Excellent weight and feel. Bracelet extremely comfortable. Worth every penny spent. Get one when you can. I am now officially a fan of Deep Blue. Officially in the NBZ until the first of the year and maybe longer. I have to start saving for some stuff and might just dig in and go after what I consider a grail. Try and enjoy the terrible pics and thanks for looking.

·
Registered
563 Posts
imported post

Deep Blue is making some fine lookin pieces these days, WTG MAN!!!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
totally awesome - that is the one I was thinking about getting also. how is the weight of it?
220 grams. Feels comparable to my Russian Diver and not quite as heavy as my SAN III.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Thanks guys. Really really like this one. I have no idea of what I am going to do for a rotation.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

They really do make some nice stuff!

Congratulations have fun with it.

T

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Congrats, UK. The watch looks great. Even better on the wrist. Love the presentation container it come in. The pics are awesome. Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Thanks Mike. I am gonna have a huge issue with what to wear. You will all your SAS and with this Deep Blue, the CD I just received along with all my other stuff not sure how to get them all wrist time.

Not sure why Jim didn't spend more time on these because they are truly nice. Maybe they just didn't have that many to air for long.

mikeizzy wrote:
Congrats, UK. The watch looks great. Even better on the wrist. Love the presentation container it come in. The pics are awesome. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Excellent looking piece! It really does look like it would be a beefy watch. CONGRATS and wear it in good health!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Congrats on snagging that incredible timepiece!

So . . . how do you like it?

Have you been able to take it off of your wrist, yet? :)

You've got yourself a winner!

ENJOY!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Well I got my Chase Durer Strike Force the day before so I have been rotating the two along with my NFW Vector the last few days. Been tough haven't been able to get my SAN III and my SAS wrist time the last couple days. Two of my favs in the CD and the DB for sure. Thanks for all the comments guys.

CurrentTime wrote:
Congrats on snagging that incredible timepiece!

So . . . how do you like it?

Have you been able to take it off of your wrist, yet? :)

You've got yourself a winner!

ENJOY!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts