Watch Freeks banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

got this sweet watch in a trade with Bill (loosecannon)
46MM with a 8205 miyota day and date, 1000 metere witha real Vintage seiko dive look!! At least thats what i thought until it showed up! Dial, hands and lume remind me of seiko but the case is a copy of the Oris TT diver with a thicker caseback. lug style is the same as oris and the 3 link bracelet, clasp and diver extension borrow from oris. Cool caseback and at the price point Stan put this one out at it's a pretty neat watch and will be great for work , yard work or anything you worry about with higher end pieces! Watch i all brushed so dont have to worry much about scratches! scratches we fix stinkin' scratches!! Drawback is very short bracelet, bill's wrist is huge at 8 1/2" so there was no way it would work for him. me 7 3/8-7 1/2 and all i had to take out is one link!!!!might need to get some extra links stan??? Oh yeah, it comes in a cool dive air tank....














couple pics next to an Oris TT diver..



 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,976 Posts
imported post

Awesome dude. Have had mine in the black dial for about a week and it is an awesome watch. BTW I already spoke to Stan about links and he should have some next week. No half links though. Email him.

Congrats!

Also, unless you were looking at the dials you would know the diff.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,976 Posts
imported post

James it is ok my friend......yes you have to have one........you will not be disappointed and if you are I would be shocked.


TVDinner wrote:
very nice - sending you a PM. have a question
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
119 Posts
imported post

Trevor..........



That is a fine looking timepiece.

Interesting comparison with the Oris.

I have never heard of the watch company that mde it.

Congrats..fine photos...

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
354 Posts
imported post

Fine pickup Trevor, I have eyeballed these watches for some time. I really like the look of your's. Enjoy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
imported post

Congratulations, that's a great looking diver. I never heard of Deep Blue before I joined here. I must say that I'm very impressed.!

 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
imported post

The cheesy Scuba tank is a real bummer, watch is cool a bit small for me but it is cool!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

It's a fun watch and worth about what they cost!!!! You mean i cant dive with this air tank? thats why i got the watch!;)



RipitRon wrote:
The cheesy Scuba tank is a real bummer, watch is cool a bit small for me but it is cool!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
imported post

Cali kid wrote:
It's a fun watch and worth about what they cost!!!! You mean i cant dive with this air tank? thats why i got the watch!;)



RipitRon wrote:
The cheesy Scuba tank is a real bummer, watch is cool a bit small for me but it is cool!
Reminds me of the Stupid Subwoofer they sell that is in a NOS bottle!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Kragens auto parts baby!!! Ron everytime i see your name i click on it and you havent disappointed me yet!!! you da man!!:cool:RipitRon wrote:
Cali kid wrote:
It's a fun watch and worth about what they cost!!!! You mean i cant dive with this air tank? thats why i got the watch!;)



RipitRon wrote:
The cheesy Scuba tank is a real bummer, watch is cool a bit small for me but it is cool!
Reminds me of the Stupid Subwoofer they sell that is in a NOS bottle!
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top