Watch Freeks banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Thanks CJ for the Deep Blue info. I put myself in the NBZ. But great enablers like you my friend have me thinking, :whatever:! ....Bob

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I see nothing, I hear nothing

(about buying more watches)

·
Registered
435 Posts
imported post

I'm NBZ too...gota stick to it (Read like James T Kirk)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I wonder what the price will be on that one?

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Those Deep Blues are definitely sweet timepieces. I had better leave my TV off during the presentation. Since my wife made me move out to the shed it's been much easier avoiding the temptation. LOL!!!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

No Prob Rob....I'll just call ya and give you a play by play. No need to thank me, that's what friends do LOL :%:%

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
Those Deep Blues are definitely sweet timepieces. I had better leave my TV off during the presentation. Since my wife made me move out to the shed it's been much easier avoiding the temptation. LOL!!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
No Prob Rob....I'll just call ya and give you a play by play. No need to thank me, that's what friends do LOL :%:%

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
:%:%:%:%If I pick up another watch within the next 6 months I think I will get evicted from the shed and movedto the neighbors dog igloo LOL!!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

Dude!!!! Great time to hang out with your bud in Seattle! We got a spare room, bath...we could watch watch shows....wait, better ask the wife. She says no, forget it. No more watch stuff...she said we can hang out but only if we go out, get drunk and chase women. Geez, that's no fun LOL!!!:%:%:%

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
:%:%:%:%If I pick up another watch within the next 6 months I think I will get evicted from the shed and movedto the neighbors dog igloo LOL!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Dude!!!! Great time to hang out with your bud in Seattle! We got a spare room, bath...we could watch watch shows....wait, better ask the wife. She says no, forget it. No more watch stuff...she said we can hang out but only if we go out, get drunk and chase women. Geez, that's no fun LOL!!!:%:%:%

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
I just ran that idea past my wife and she said well at least drinking costs less.So I guess that means were on Ha Ha LOL!!!:%:c:lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.