Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stan and Deep Blue recently came out with these beauties as part of their 10 Year Anniversary celebration. I must say, these watches are awesome - I especially love the Panda version, but both are fantastic. Check them out while they are still on sale - with coupon code, right now the blue version is about $700 - crazy price! My favorite Deep Blue has always been the Master 2000 series, so I was excited to see that they came out with a model that utilizes the Valjoux 7750 (though water resistance is listed as 1,000 meters - which is still more than needed). Here are some quick unboxing pics that I took:

IMG_2476 by Robert Terrill, on Flickr

IMG_2477 by Robert Terrill, on Flickr

IMG_2474 by Robert Terrill, on Flickr

IMG_2467 by Robert Terrill, on Flickr

IMG_2463 by Robert Terrill, on Flickr

IMG_2460 by Robert Terrill, on Flickr

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Love the white dial, it has that speedmaster look to it! awesome!!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Love the white dial, it has that speedmaster look to it! awesome!!
Yeah, back in 2017... Deep Blue hasn't touched a Valjoux since then. Can't get their hands on any since Swatch is hoarding them all. These newbs bringing back the dead drives me crazy. :doh:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Yeah, back in 2017... Deep Blue hasn't touched a Valjoux since then. Can't get their hands on any since Swatch is hoarding them all. These newbs bringing back the dead drives me crazy. :doh:
What the big deal about old threads?

Do you prefer making the same thread over and over again when a thread already exists about the same thing only it's an older thread? :behindsofa:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts