Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale ONLY are my older and hard to find DeepBlue timepieces All watches are in great shape and come with extra links and shipped in a Deep Blue case.Contact me here on PM or via email -s morgan780 at comcast dot net

2) Deep Blue Juggernaut 1 Limited Productionwith custom bezel lume from Kent Parks at Everest Watchworks

46mm case design High Quality JapaneseMiyota 9015 Automatic Movement- 28,800 vph , Auto and Manual Winding,Hacking,24 jewels (regulated to within 10 seconds/day).<br>Swiss madesuperluminova for the brightest lume at night !! Glows blueish green. Lumeincludes : All hands including subdial hands have lume , hourmarkers have huge amounts of lume in round shape corresponding to the rounddesign of the case. Key feature is minute markers on the dial Have lume and 12o'clock position has the deep blue logo which lumes in the dark! Scratch resistant high quality Sapphire crystal. SunrayDial with Wave Pattern Date function at 3 position Screw downcrown. Helium valve located at 8 o'clock position. This is for trueprofessional divers.120 click ratchet bezelunidirectional Bracelet. Solid links ,push button deploy clasp withsafety flip lock. 2 micro adjustments. Divers wetsuit extension for pro diversand ease of putting on watch! Screw down caseback. Etched logoindividual serial #

>$550 OBRO net to me Shipped USPS PriorityCONUS, Paypal only

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
702 Posts