Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Does anyone know when these will air?

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

I don't see them listed on any of the shows....

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Watch Time with Jim is on tonight. Did you guys see that?
Saturday, Sunday and Monday

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
I would rather buy directly from Stan at Deep Blue anyways. I haven't watched JS in months.
Just curious about price and VP's......

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
I would rather buy directly from Stan at Deep Blue anyways. I haven't watched JS in months.
They will probably knock off about $20-$30 on the shop from what you would pay directly at Deep Blues web site. Are you thinking about picking one up Marc? If so which one are you liking?

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Spaceview wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
They will probably knock off about $20-$30 on the shop from what you would pay directly at Deep Blues web site. Are you thinking about picking one up Marc? If so which one are you liking?
I really want one but I haven't sold enough to pay for it yet...I like both but if I was getting one right now I'd go for the simple dial.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

Under $300 and I will find a way.....but I may need to move in with 1%.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Spaceview wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
I really want one but I haven't sold enough to pay for it yet...I like both but if I was getting one right now I'd go for the simple dial.
The one that I like is the one that George has, but they are sold out on the site, but this is a good indicator that the Shop will be selling them. I'm in the same boat. I need to sell a couple more watches and I'm in. If the deal is smoking then I may have to pull the trigger and sell the others later.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

dj -you got a lower price because you had previously bought the sea diver and Stan is a nice guy - he did the same for me but ONLY for return customers

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

djpop wrote:
Marc When I bought drict from Stan I was given a lower price then was on shop. Like Rob I havent been watching JS
I was thinking about doing this very thing when Stan has more in stock. I would rather deal with him anyways. No offense to the Shop lovers.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.