a couple of points:

= # 49/1,000
-Saffire Crystal
-VERY Smooth 8215 Miyota Auto Movment
-SOLID end links
-smooth Bezel movement - not too tight / not too loose
-Screw down crown

- 300m WR

-Very Very Nice Bracelet - the only negative here is it uses a pin sleeve like the seiko's -except in this case only 1 - which i find extremely difficult to work with but i had patience tonight and it worked out just fine

I am Very happy with this choice and highly recommend this watch!!!

well as some of you know -last night i broke out of NBZ and bought the new DB Diver with trit tubs

here are some pics posted elswhere on the watch- enjoy the pics!!!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Very nice.......

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Thanks all i'm going to pick it up myself as he's in NYC -probably tomorrow if i can get to work!! LOL

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

Picking this up later today - cant think of much anything else right now -until i have it in my little hands!!! LOL

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
Picking this up later today - cant think of much anything else right now -until i have it in my little hands!!! LOL
Yeah . . . well . . . when are we going to see YOUR pics????? Huh????:t

You still have my address . . . you can forward the watch to me, and I'll make sure that it works well. It may take a year, but I'll get it back to you!:lol

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

I'm with Rob on this one - i need to Go to your place and get some serious lessons on photography B4 i EVER even think about posting pics of my own!!!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

Stuhrling is in Brooklyn - a totally different place!!

Watchguru58 wrote:
George that's a sweet watch my friend. When your in New York picking it up could you stop by Stuhrling and pick up my Sea Hawk while your at it? :%:%:lol and "No" you can't keep it LOL!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:

Watchguru58 wrote:
George that's a sweet watch my friend. When your in New York picking it up could you stop by Stuhrling and pick up my Sea Hawk while your at it? :%:%:lol and "No" you can't keep it LOL!!
If you dropped me in NYC I would be lost in 10 minutes. I have no idea where Brooklyn is in comparison to Manhattan. Come on cut this country boy a break would you :%:%:%:lol

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Rob,

Just take a left at the salt lick..........right at the wheel-barrel and you're almost there.:b

Watchguru58 wrote:
WATCHURSELF wrote:

Watchguru58 wrote:
If you dropped me in NYC I would be lost in 10 minutes. I have no idea where Brooklyn is in comparison to Manhattan. Come on cut this country boy a break would you :%:%:%:lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.