Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This beauty recently arrived. Right away, I loved the big DB ammo box it came in. I had a DB a few years ago in that same box and used it all the time. Its pretty large and the velvet is great for doing little watch mods and fixes on.

Its a very cool watch and a sweet deal (high 300s) with the 40% off coupon. I took off the bracelet and put a nice Diaboliq canvas/leather strap on it and it looks really sharp. I prefer that or a mesh over the heavy bracelet anyway. Anyone interested in buying the bracelet should shoot me a pm as this one is a keeper and I'll never wear the bracelet.

Its a size in my 'sweet spot' with a 44mm case with 22mm lugs, 51 LTL, & and 15mm thick. Its got 300m water, ceramic bezel, sapphire crystal, excellent bezel and (knurled) crown functions, very bright orange and blue T100s (with double tubes at 12 and on the hour hand) and a beautiful 9015 humming along at +4 so far. These come in different variations but I'm digging this black bezel/black dial combo a lot.

If you like excellent tritium and a 9015 in a nice diver case with a cool dial, you'd love this one, too. The tubes are so bright that you can see them at work indoors even. The middle pic is on my kitchen counter and you can see this a little better there if you like. They are much brighter in the dark, of course, but these shine indoors a little, too. I've not had that nice experience with past tubes. Its also a little unique (to me) with the arrow hour hand and the red tipped minute hand. Very cool really.

Here are some quick pics, not the best but not the worst either:

·
Banned
754 Posts
Well done, Nate ! Let's see some strapology shots ASAP please. Really digging how the bezel shines like that and the hands, how they pop out like that with the white. Congrats !

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do love the science of strapology. I was thinking that strap you are very generously sending over to me might look excellent on it, too, Luis.

·
Registered
955 Posts
The black bezel/black dial is absolutely killer...Love it.

·
Registered
996 Posts
An absolute stunner. There isn't another watch on the market anywhere that can match these specs and price.

Saphire crystal
Miyota 9015 movement
Ceramic bezel
T100 tritium
Under $400 using code: forty

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome to the club! It looks great and you really couldn't beat the price. I really like the hands, too, and that was one of the things that attracted me to this one right away. I prefer bracelets, and this one is a very nice one, so I will be keeping mine on the bracelet. And you're right, they are some of the brightest tubes I have seen. Congrats and enjoy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts