Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I just got off the phone with Deep Blue

our Friend Mike (UKWolfeman) got his watch from Shopnbc

his dial markers are rectagualr

i got mine from Deep Blue

my dial markers are round

each version of the watch is a ltd prduction to 1000 pieces

they will be modifiying the dial again in the future for another ltd Ed production

Image from Cali Kid

From the Deep Blue Site

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

For what it is worth makes the watch a bit more nice to have. Limited editions are always cool imo. I hadn't even noticed the subtle differences in the dials.

Thanks for calling George I am sure Stan will be sending me an email any time telling me the same info.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

yeah he didnt make it a big deal - but he did say the dial variation for this watch was ltd to 1000 and any future watches would be a different variation

nice to see a company NOT make a big deal on a ltd ed piece

as some companies (no names) will call a watch ltd ed and then do a slight mod and re-issue the same piece basically and call that a ltd ed again

he didnt make it a big deal other than the dial variations

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

not sure which one I like better.

I think I like the rectangles better to be honest.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

honestly - i like mine anyway -but given a choice - i agree -i like mike's version better!!!

TVDinner wrote:

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

They are both pretty cool imo.....I would take either.

WATCHURSELF wrote:
honestly - i like mine anyway -but given a choice - i agree -i like mike's version better!!!

TVDinner wrote:

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

they both are nice. I am a little surprised they did not make the difference known after the big announcement that more were available.

both are very nice.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

you guys are too nice - BUT -i really like mine REALLY -REALLY I DO!!! REALLY!!!! :madd:%:%:%:madd:%:%

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

I just got mine today with the round dial markers and the lume is awesome. stan told me it is super lume and the longer it exposed to light the longer it will last. I like mine fits with out needing to change links

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

The one with the round markers makes it look like a seiko dial, i got mine in a trade with loosecannon because the bracelet is so short, wouldnt fit bill wrist!!

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

I'm like hey thats my picture or at least my wrist and had to re-read the thread!! Kinda weird i posted the same picture when i took about 12 of them, must have liked it the best!:pic

·
Registered
570 Posts
imported post

yes thats my watch and yes cali wrist shot i didn't have a wrist shot but like the watch.good weight well made will get one again when they will fit my wrist..looks great on you cali:pic

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

If you bought from DB you will probably get the round hour markers because the rectangle markers were through shop only is my understanding. At least you couldn't buy the rectangular from DB any longer as they were sold out. Either way you are going to have a great watch. No worries.

Ramdg10 wrote:
Ok cool i like that. So when i get one i wonder what will mine be

1 - 20 of 22 Posts