Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Ordered this today along with a box to hold the collection.

I waited too late to order, though. Won't be here until the 22nd

Prime is only good during the week. Lol.

Bracelet is going away quickly. Looking for some to match my suits.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Good choice.
These things are brilliant value for money and last years.

You might be disappointed with strap choices though. The last 5 I bought looked like it had a 20mm lug, but in reality it had a 10mm lug. Hopefully yours will be different, but don't buy any straps til you're sure.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Tony. I double and triple checked it, and still come up with different numbers. So far, this one looks to be 18mm like my SNK805. I keep finding 16 and 19mm listed for it. My timex actually came with a polished stainless solid link bracelet in 18mm. I might put that on for a bit, until I get the leather straps, and to check the size.

The box I bought. Cheap 20 watch case. As most of my watches are 36-44mm, I'm okay with it. The only big watch sticking around will be the Stührling. Waiting on the straps to come in for that too (26mm NATO).

·
13,275 Posts
Congrats Falkon. Seiko is always solid. Hope you enjoy it🏼🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
14,608 Posts
Looks ultra cool, and smooth Falkon, and the box looks fantastic as well ! :) :eek:

Double dueling congratulations ahead of time to you here !! :smile-thumb:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Congratulations on both purchases! That Seiko would probably look good with a brown leather strap!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys! Bentfish, I'm planning on buying a black, brown, and gray leather strap for it. I'm thinking alligator or lizard look.

I'm super excited about the box also. I need it, as I have watches all over the place and need a place for the extra straps, also.

·
Super Moderator
14,608 Posts
Double congratulations there Falkon !! :smileyface_hand_cla :smileyface_hand_cla Wow, this watch looks like it fits perfectly, and like the fit, and finish is off the charts. :eek: The steel looks even darker than in the stock pictures too. Awesome ! Between the design, and the mix of stainless, and gold you've got to be extremely happy with it. ..That box looks terrific too, and like it is awaiting some of your collection. So nice Falkon ! Hope you really enjoy the both of these !

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Case closed

Case opened

Satellite dishes don't fit. Doesn't really matter.

SNXS75. This one is Asian market (different box, no warranty card, no country origin markings). Looks dang classy. I likes it

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Not a big fan of the bracelet, but I knew I was replacing it before I even bought it. It's 19mm lugs, but I have another bracelet I can work with until I get the leather straps.

Again, no markings of country of origin. Sorry for the blurry picture. No macro setting on my phone.

I love this dial.

Looks nice with the lume.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks AtomicTom! I like it a lot. Gonna try and wear it today... But I don't have anywhere to go. Lol.

The box is good for what it is. At just under $30, I wasn't expecting greatness. It's a little uneven, so the bottom drawer had to be pried open. Lots of glue on it also. I wipe it down with a mother's wipe I have for my car interior, and see if that helps.

Other than that, I'm happy about the purchase. The box I needed terribly, and the watch fills the much needed "dress watch" demographic I had open.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The straps I ordered from cheapestnatostraps.com came in today, also.

From right to left: First two are 18mm, everything else except the last one is 22mm, there last one is 26mm. The black and grey are Perlon. Got those to be worn with the Primo. The orange one I got specifically for the BM8475-00F (the black citizen).

The 18mm "Le Mans" strap, the 18mm leather NATO, and the 26mm NATO.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Changed out the original bracelet... That didn't last long. Lol. The timex chronograph actually had a solid link bracelet. I kept it around, because it was quite nice. Looks great on the Seiko, and adds a bit more heft. Also, way quieter!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts