Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally found one! Altho the same case as my Kemmner Octopus and Armida A4, looks totally different. Love the colors and dial texture.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
A Rare Beauty you have there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,657 Posts
SMorgan, what a get ! :clapping-hands-abov You really never see these much, or enough nowadays. Fantastic !!! :) ..Something how it evidently has the same case
as your Armida, and Kemner like that, but looks so different. Debaufre really did an excellent job honestly. The detail in the case, but especially bezel, and dial is crazy good, and very different too. This one will always stand out in a crowd. Beautiful ! Congratulations, and enjoy !

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SMorgan, what a get ! :clapping-hands-abov You really never see these much, or enough nowadays. Fantastic !!! :) ..Something how it evidently has the same case
as your Armida, and Kemner like that, but looks so different. Debaufre really did an excellent job honestly. The detail in the case, but especially bezel, and dial is crazy good, and very different too. This one will always stand out in a crowd. Beautiful ! Congratulations, and enjoy !
Thanks Tom....I don't like jumping on the bus and getting what everyone else has...so I look for more unique pieces .... It's boring if everyone buys the same thing imo...lol

·
Super Moderator
10,657 Posts
Thanks Tom....I don't like jumping on the bus and getting what everyone else has...so I look for more unique pieces .... It's boring if everyone buys the same thing imo...lol
You're very welcome sir. ..Love the way you think ! You're not going to see this beauty on many wrists every day. Keep on enjoying ! :)

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Very nice.
It's a very beefy piece, to be sure.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Wow ! Another new beauty in this forum!
Wear with pride
Scott

Reactions: SMorgan780