Watch Freeks banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

vampirical wrote:
Wow, thanks for the great welcome everyone!

You guys really are the friendliest watch forum, looking forward to being a part of it.
Hey Jeff! We're glad to let you be a part of it! We truly are friendly too! Just bring some of those "smokin" time pieces over Bro!! We're waitin!!

:b:b:b

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
imported post

vampirical wrote:
Great to discover another community of watch freaks ;)

I'm one of the owners of Debaufre, name's Jeff and it is a pleasure to meet you all. We've got lot's of exciting stuff happening right now, like the new Nav-B GMT and the Triton 2000 but they're just the start :c We're in development on a few new designs and are expanding a lot this year.

Now that I know you guys are here I'll be sure to hang around, answers questions, and post announcements whenever we've got something good for ya.
Hi Jeff. It is a real honor to have you as a member here and I know we are all looking forward to any/all information about your brand that you can provide. Welcome again to Watch Freeks!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

All I here about Debaufre is positive! They have great looking timepieces, too.....Bob

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
imported post

vampirical wrote: [/b]
Wow, thanks for the great welcome everyone!You guys really are the friendliest watch forum, looking forward to being a part of it.
[/quote][/quote]
welcome, ill be buying from you.

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
imported post

Jeff welcome to the WF family.

Beautiful looking timepieces and a well laid out website, easy to navigate with all the information you need.

·
Registered
252 Posts
imported post

falcon4311 wrote:
I love my Ocean 1 GMT, great looking watch!
It's hard to tell from the pic's. Does it have a matte black dial, like earlier Rolex GMT Masters or glossy like the Rolex GMT IIc or Submariner?

I am really, really, REALLY having a hard time not pulling the trigger on their GMT or Ocean 1 (looking to replace the 8926 and Alpha)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts