Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

[align=center]Debaufre is opening a store soon in Park City, Utah!
[/align]
All sales on the Internet will remain the same but now there will also be a store where you can come in and buy the watches.

We are interested in what other items you may be interested in seeing there also.

We look forward to your feedback on any interest in the following items:

[align=center]Men's apparel
Men's grooming items
Cigars
Any other ideas you may have
[/align]
We welcome your input!

Best,

Debaufre Swiss Watches

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the update. I am looking forward to learning more when you have additional information!

Everyone- you can also check here - http://debaufre.blogspot.com/

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

To be honest, I think the Idea of Debaufre store is great....
only thing I would like to see in the store is the watches and accessories, leather straps, bracelets, etc..

Dont see the need for mens grooming items and cigars, its a watch manufacturer........just my opinion

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Thanks and I'll definitely keep you posted on new information as it comes!

Best,
Audrey
Debaufre Swiss Watches

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Hi thanks a lot for the input! We'll definitely have the accessories, leather straps, bracelets, etc. at the store.

We were thinking as we'll have a relatively large space and watches don't take up that much space we could have some other items too for men that they can enjoy while wearing their watch, etc.

Appreciate any other input.

Best, Audrey
Debaufre Swiss Watches

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
only thing I would like to see in the store is the watches and accessories, leather straps, bracelets, etc..

Dont see the need for mens grooming items and cigars, its a watch manufacturer........just my opinion
ditto,also i would add shirts & hats.they always sell good

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

soberdave09 wrote:
tattoo chef wrote:

ditto,also i would add shirts & hats.they always sell good
nothing wrong with shirts, hats, apparel, maybe mens jewelry....triton leather jackets.....stuff like that, apparel that promotes the brand is always good........the other stuff, cigars, grooming supplies, etc...just sounded odd to me, that is all.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Will the store be located off of Kimball Junction in the outlet mall. I will make a trip up there from SLC. I look forward to seeing it. I will be in to buy another watch. I recently sold my Aircraft 8 so I need to come and get one of your dive watches. I think T-shirts with your company emblem would be great. Maybe you can throw in a hat and a t-shirt when I come in Ha Ha LOL!!! The rest of these guys and gals are too far to get the local benefits LOL!! It will be our little secret oh wait this isn't a PM LOL!!!!!

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

Audrey may the new store be a success. I would also consider watch boxes, winders, and watch carriers.

·
Registered
252 Posts
imported post

I think watch winders, storage cases, and watch tools and cleaning supplies would be a nice addition

EDIT: Sorry, didn't read the last post...this was pretty much a duplicate of it

·
Registered
102 Posts
imported post

Anything a man would be interested in....since you have cigars do you have lighters? Many men carry a pocket knife so maybe some of those - high quality, but not over the top price wise.

- watch winders
- watch storage
- watch tool kits

1 - 13 of 13 Posts