Watch Freeks banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the kind words Audrey. It required a little bit of work but imo turned into a gem in my collection. I wish that Debaufre made a bracelet for the older model Triton and I would snatch it up quickly.

I hope to one day grab the new model as I do love it as well.

debaufre wrote:
That does look very nice! I like what you have done with it. It looks very comfortable to wear on the wrist with that bracelet too, is it?

I can't wait for you to own the newer Triton if you want it too, I posted info about an amazing sale going on right now on that one. Hopes that helps!

Your photos and posts are great and I think stand an excellent chance as one of the winners in the contest!

Best,

Audrey

UKWolfeman wrote:
I own an original Triton and love it. Great case design and overall fit and feel. My favorite dive watch in my collection. The watch has fantastic lume and the dial layout including the shapes and colors of the hands is fantastic. Would recommend a Debaufre to anyone period. Great watch. Can't wait to own another Debaufre and maybe a newer model Triton. I modded this bad boy and it looks better than any diver on the market with a mesh bracelet imo.

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
imported post

That is a very funny one! At least you were able to get the watch right? Otherwise I'd feel very bad for you.
falcon4311 wrote: [/b]
Okay Wolfy boy, I will tell the truth on how I came to acquire my Debaufre. Two weeks ago I was abducted by aliens, they took me up to their ship where I was poked and prodded. The examined me thoroughly which was very painful. After they finished with me one asked what I do down on earth and what I do in my spare time, I told them that I'm a male dancer and that I collect watches as a hobby.

Feeling sorry for what they put me through they gave me a Debaufre Ocean 1 GMT with a Pepsi bezel. I asked how they knew I wanted that particular watch and one of them said that they monitor everyone on earth.

They then sent me back home where I am now enjoying the watch they gave me, I still think it was worth it in the long run considering what I received.

Don

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
imported post

Sure! I hope you get it too and good luck to you!

UKWolfeman wrote:

Thanks for the kind words Audrey. It required a little bit of work but imo turned into a gem in my collection. I wish that Debaufre made a bracelet for the older model Triton and I would snatch it up quickly.

I hope to one day grab the new model as I do love it

·
Registered
37 Posts
imported post

Hi-

I have been seeing your watches on several forums and do like them and what people are saying about them. The designs on some of the watches I was admiring are original and bold. I do like the new Triton 2000, the older Triton and the Aviator B GMT.

I was going to make a purchase and I tried using the coupon 'WFF10' but I get the following message when trying to use it:

[*]Coupon code "WFF10" is not valid.
Could you please verify if your system has that code input yet. The contest from your posting is going on for another couple of weeks. Please let me know when the glitch is corrected. I will hold off until then.

Thanks.

:whatever:

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

injurylawyer wrote:
Hi-

I have been seeing your watches on several forums and do like them and what people are saying about them. The designs on some of the watches I was admiring are original and bold. I do like the new Triton 2000, the older Triton and the Aviator B GMT.

I was going to make a purchase and I tried using the coupon 'WFF10' but I get the following message when trying to use it:

Could you please verify if your system has that code input yet. The contest from your posting is going on for another couple of weeks. Please let me know when the glitch is corrected. I will hold off until then.

Thanks.

From what I understand you have to call in and tell them you are a member of watchfreeks and give them your username and this and the code. Here is the phone number.
[*](877) 794 - 7748

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

falcon4311 wrote:
Okay Wolfy boy, I will tell the truth on how I came to acquire my Debaufre. Two weeks ago I was abducted by aliens, they took me up to their ship where I was poked and prodded. The examined me thoroughly which was very painful. After they finished with me one asked what I do down on earth and what I do in my spare time, I told them that I'm a male dancer and that I collect watches as a hobby.

Feeling sorry for what they put me through they gave me a Debaufre Ocean 1 GMT with a Pepsi bezel. I asked how they knew I wanted that particular watch and one of them said that they monitor everyone on earth.

They then sent me back home where I am now enjoying the watch they gave me, I still think it was worth it in the long run considering what I received.

Don
This is hilarious! :%

Good luck to all who participate and kudos to Debaufre for the contest!

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

I've heard so many good things about Debaufre' watches that it's been in the back of my mind to get one. While I had considered other brands for a truly nice diver. I kept seeing articles and reviews about Debaufre' timepieces. I suppose the tipping point came when, just recently, the Triton 2000m Diver went on discount. Well that did it and now I'm a proud owner of a well made( both looks-wise and functionality-wise) 2000m dive watch. I'm sure somewhere down the line I will be getting a different model Debaufre' to add to my collection ,but for now I'm just going to enjoy this one.

Thanks Debaufre'.

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
imported post

Hello! Thanks for your message and sorry about the glich that occurred. I talked to the computer technician and he fixed it and then I checked the code today to make sure it is definitely working now!

So you can buy the watch you want now on the website with the WFF10 code. If you are buying the Triton 2000m, please remember you do not need the WFF10 code though. The 20% off on that watch is already on the site as the sale price.

If anyone wants any help buying a watch with the code they can also call us directly at (877) 794-7748.

Enjoy!

Best,

Audrey
Debaufre

injurylawyer wrote:
Hi-

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
imported post

Congratulations on getting your new Triton 2000!
I am very happy for you!

Best, Audrey

toecutter wrote:
I've heard so many good things about Debaufre' watches that it's been in the back of my mind to get one. While I had considered other brands for a truly nice diver. I kept seeing articles and reviews about Debaufre' timepieces. I suppose the tipping point came when, just recently, the Triton 2000m Diver went on discount. Well that did it and now I'm a proud owner of a well made( both looks-wise and functionality-wise) 2000m dive watch. I'm sure somewhere down the line I will be getting a different model Debaufre' to add to my collection ,but for now I'm just going to enjoy this one.

Thanks Debaufre'.

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
imported post

Hello!

As a reminder, there are only 4 days left of this contest as it ends on August 2nd!

So, if you have not yet entered into the contest, make sure you do so today!

Good Luck to All and Have Fun!

Best,

Audrey
Debaufre Swiss Watches

21 - 32 of 32 Posts