Watch Freeks banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Davosa Rallye Pilot Chronograph limited edition, has the Valjoux movement and a little different to the original Rallye pilot with rallye strap, tachometer and slightly different face. It's a limited run of 333 (or was, made in 2011 I got the last one in the UK). Comes with a model of the Alfa Tipo 33/3, winner of the 1971 targa Flavio (the race that 'inspired' the watch).
Had a bit of a nightmare with it, Amazon had two. Ordered and the box arrived, someone had swapped the boxes and watch for some cheap $15 job!!!! Gone to the effort of changing the box stickers and a little tag on the watch! But Amazon luckily had another that had not been swapped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
11,577 Posts
Sharp Looking piece. Congrats

·
Registered
288 Posts
Very nice mate. Even comes with a car! Sorry about the mess up with the first one, who would do such a thing? However, happy you got it swapped out. That watch is a beauty.
Very cool,enjoy.
Cheers
Derek

·
11,577 Posts
Great watch Kong!! Love your posts too

·
Super Moderator
12,832 Posts
Holy cow, these are really nice giblets ! :cool: :cool: For some reason you just don't see many Davosas, but when we do, they are outstanding !!! The fit, and finish seems to be out of this world with the everything. There's also this feel of real tradition with the design, but also some incredibly nice new elements at the same time. Man oh man, it's beautiful ! So's the car ! :) Congratulations to you !!! ..By the way, glad they two of these in stock like that. ..Keep enjoying !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts