Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I got a catalog from Timepieces International thathas several of these watches. I have never heard of this brand and was wondering if anyone on the forum knowes anything about them. I like the look of their Equinox.

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

never heard of them. The info doesnt give the type of movement, mm size, thickness,. its just a buy me story.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I have heard of them and seen them for a number of years. They actually have some nice looking designs! I have never held one but my guess is they are Asian with Swiss movements like so many other watches that are out there. For the price, they probably aren't thyat bad. I will say I wouldn't spend too much on them though. There are plenty of other more well established brands out there!

·
Registered
699 Posts
imported post

I got that catalog also. If I recall, didn't it say something about buy one - get one free?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Yes it did as long as the second is the same or a lower price.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I believe they are a Home Shopping Network (HSN) brand that is also sold elsewhere - some I found with a quick search -
Daniel Steiger Men's Centaur Swiss Quartz Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch #2014K-M

Daniel Steiger Men's "Deltagraph" Subdial and Chronograph Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch

Daniel Steiger Men's "Falconer" Brushed Stainless Steel and Black Leather Strap Watch

Daniel Steiger Men's "Sienna Midnight" Diamond-Accented Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Thanks James - if HSN is selling them they must not be that bad !!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi Ralph, it does look very interesting. Maybe HSN can give more details on the watch you like. ....Bob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts