Watch Freeks banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hi all, one of my favorite Indy car racers will be driving a stock car today! Danica Patrick is in Daytona and will be racing the JR Motorsports, Go Daddy numnber 7 hot rod. For the folks who thinks this is a joke,Danica qualified 12th in a 43 car field! A pretty nice start for the gal from Roscoe, Illinois. The race will be aired live on speed tv at 4:00PM eastern and re-aired at 11;00pm eastern, today. I beleive Speed TV is also known as the Speed Channel. I hope she has a good race, moves up to the lead early and stays out of trouble for a top five finish. Go Danica! ....Bob

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
imported post

Love the ARCA race at Daytona, the wreckers gets a lot of use, a lot of scrap metal deals take place. I would like to be in Florida about now, the thrill of speedweek, a Space Shuttle launch just B4 dawn tomorrow and some football game.

I did not know Danica was from the old hood, I know she keeps a residence down in the desert where she is usually begin cited for 35+ over the posted limit. Good Luck GoDaddy gal.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

You know you have to give her credit, She is a looker and can race a car. I am not a huge fan, by any stretch but I will give her credit!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

sportscenterisnext wrote:
Love the ARCA race at Daytona, the wreckers gets a lot of use, a lot of scrap metal deals take place.

I did not know Danica was from the old hood, I know she keeps a residence down in the desert where she is usually begin cited for 35+ over the posted limit.
Hi sportscentralisnext, don't make me do it and post that Go Daddy comercial with Danica being stopped by a cute blond lady police officer, :lol! I think the final practice for the Arca driver's was cancelled because of rain. I think the Sprint cup drivers have practice before the Arca race so hopefully the track will not be too green. Hopefully the wreckers will not be too busy. Go Danica! ....Bob

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
imported post

Bob, in real life Danica has issues with Scottsdale police and the AZ Dept of Public Safety (State Police) she has as they say a LEAD FOOT! As for the video's, as a GD customer, I can see all I want, GD commercials don't do much for me, thank you. I prefer and miss the BUD-WEI-SER croaking frogs.

I cannot recall an ARCA race at Daytona where the wreckers had less laps than the race cars.
Bob wrote:
Love the ARCA race at Daytona, the wreckers gets a lot of use, a lot of scrap metal deals take place.

I did not know Danica was from the old hood, I know she keeps a residence down in the desert where she is usually begin cited for 35+ over the posted limit.
Hi sportscentralisnext, don't make me do it and post that Go Daddy comercial with Danica being stopped by a cute blond lady police officer, :lol! I think the final practice for the Arca driver's was cancelled because of rain. I think the Sprint cup drivers have practice before the Arca race so hopefully the track will not be too green. Hopefully the wreckers will not be too busy. Go Danica! ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
You know you have to give her credit, She is a looker and can race a car. I am not a huge fan, by any stretch but I will give her credit!
Hi Ron, if you can get to an Indy race it is a fantastic and enjoyable way to spend some time. If Danica's car is tuned in right she puts a show on. Besides her, there our many great open wheel racers in the Indy series. Dario Franchitti, Helio Casterneves and Tony kannan, just to name a few. So watch out for the Green Go Daddy number 7 car in Nascar and Indy. Also, bring ear protection. The speedways are loud.

Here are a couple videos showingher Indy and Nascar hot rods. The Nascar video is intertesting showing danica behind the wheel.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/CgRVYyIjx2g&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/TjqEKPLJWTk&NR=1&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Bob, in real life Danica has issues with Scottsdale police and the AZ Dept of Public Safety (State Police) she has as they say a LEAD FOOT! As for the video's, as a GD customer, I can see all I want, GD commercials don't do much for me, thank you. I prefer and miss the BUD-WEI-SER croaking frogs.

I cannot recall an ARCA race at Daytona where the wreckers had less laps than the race cars.
Bob wrote:

I know she has been stopped several times for speeding. I think she even had to go to driver's education because of her lead foot. Oh, this is for you, enjoy!

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/zV-yGp4l8B8&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

WatchNut wrote:
Lookinf forward to Danica.......oh yes, and the race.
funny, I feel the same way...

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
imported post

Thanks Bob, gotta like Louie
Bob wrote:

Bob wrote:

I know she has been stopped several times for speeding. I think she even had to go to driver's education because of her lead foot. Oh, this is for you, enjoy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.