Watch Freeks banner

Dang if I didn't get "Freeked" by Dom aka "BlackStorm" !!!

6K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  Suz56 
#1 ·
imported post

So I was laying in bed pretty darn sick yesterday (3/19) when my wife Linda informed me that a package had been delivered to me. Now I didn't have anything coming so it aroused my curiosity enough for me to move about. When I saw the return address on it, I immediately knew that I had been "Freeked"! In a thread of "Bob's" recently I had commented about his Invicta watch carrying case saying that I needed to get one of those. No need. Dom took care of it forme!! Unreal isn't it. The generosity of people that is!! Thanks so much Dom for such a great gesture/gift!! It will always have a special place Bro!! "Diamond Dom"..................... YOU ROCK!!!!!!!

I sent Dom a PM yesterday thanking him & he told me he was glad it arrived. He also told me to fill it! No problem my friend! Mission accomplished!! LOL!!!

See less See more
#13 ·
imported post

fnps90 wrote:
arnie11 wrote:
fnps90 wrote:
Very nice looking case Arnie. And filled up nicely to boot.

Hey when did you come steal my deck furniture.:lol
Last night!! You obviously haven't been out on your deck today yet Keith!!! :%:%:b
Well glad to here your felling better and back to your old self. And yes I said old.:b
LOL!! Like I say, if you get lucky enough you'll get that title bestowed on you one day as well!! :lol:lolAnd............... I wasn't too old to steal your deck furniture without you knowing!! :%:%

#17 ·
imported post

BlackStorm wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
Really nice and congrats. Great gesture by Dom.

Can't wait to see the new case at the April GGT
I wiosh I could be there to see it up close and personal too.
Well Dom, why don't you just come on down Bro!!?? Rick (CurrentTime) & Jeff (Stratos27) are staying with Linda & I. We've got plenty of room for ya buddy!! Southern Hospitality and all that.......................

#19 ·
imported post

Enjoy the case Arnie !!!!and Dom, you show yet another fine example for others in a lesson of true giving

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.