Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, have you seen these cool vintage style watches from Dan Henry?

The vintage inspired watches take you back in time with watches like the 1947 with 40mm case, stainless, and rose-gold dial with Roman numerals. The 1963 with 42.5mm stainless steel case with 12 hour rotating bezel sandwich dial with silver sub-dials, and vintage style luminescence, the 1968 with 41mm stainless steel case, matte black, or white dials with silver sub dials, and cool red accents and 1970 that has a 44mm stainless steel case, inner orange rotating chapter ring, and Swiss luminescence.

Each watch also has AR coated sapphire coated double domed mineral crystals, along with movements like the Seiko VD78 quartz for the 1947, Mitota 6S20 for the 1963, and 1968, and Seiko NH35 automatic for the 1970. Straps look to be leather, NATO, and tropic silicone also you guys.

Check them out...

Links to Dan Henry, and Worn & Wound also everyone...

https://danhenrywatch.com/

http://wornandwound.com/introducing-dan-henry-collection-vintage-watch-lovers-affordable-take-new-vintage/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wornandwound+%28worn%26wound%29

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Holy cow Tom these are nice I love both the 63 and 70. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

yadda yadda tapatalk

·
6,412 Posts
Wow, that 1970 is indeed scrumptious! In orange and the price looks incredible value for money. Thanks for the heads up, I don't know how you do it.

·
3,000 Posts
I just ordered the 1970 in orange. Got a quick reply thanking me for my purchase, then a few minutes later another stating it's been shipped complete with tracking info. 2-7 days.

Didn't expect that.

Myke - $250 shipped.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
good on you they are priced well:smile-thumb2:

I just ordered the 1970 in orange. Got a quick reply thanking me for my purchase, then a few minutes later another stating it's been shipped complete with tracking info. 2-7 days.

Didn't expect that.

Myke - $250 shipped.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.