41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
5,307 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
The photos seem to be shown in higher resolution now. But cutting your avatar down to "FRA" won't do.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
I will try to figure it out, perhaps it needs to be dropped. I'm too attached to it to get another one.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Fixed!

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Reactions: enricosonic

·
Registered
214 Posts
Just purchased today. Issued in 1976, authentic patina without being thrashed. ETA 2750 manual wind, hacking movement. Fixed bars so limited to NATO style straps, but that's fitting.

Now the wait begins.

EDIT: got a pic of the actual watch I purchased
Love this watch!!! May I ask where you found this beauty? Don't mean to be too nosy but was it expensive? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Love this watch!!! May I ask where you found this beauty? Don't mean to be too nosy but was it expensive? Thanks!
Thanks, I found this one on eBay. Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, there were a wide range of prices - from $450 to $1600, of course these were asking prices, not necessarily being realized by the sellers. Mine was listed at $600 but had the "make offer" option. I offered $500 and the seller accepted.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Thanks, I found this one on eBay. Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, there were a wide range of prices - from $450 to $1600, of course these were asking prices, not necessarily being realized by the sellers. Mine was listed at $600 but had the "make offer" option. I offered $500 and the seller accepted.
Congratulations on a great deal on such a fantastic watch!! I might have to budget for one in 2021. Thanks for the info.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts