Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this in yesterday from KwaZulu-Natal South Africa, A real bushman and survivalist by the name of Anthony made this fantastic bund strap combo for my NFW Autopilot. Its a Veg dyed and beautiful.

The leather now sits flat, pic shows a slight bend (had to manipulate the leather a bit)

Well done and brutal presence.

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
You just took a beefy watch and made it even beefier!

Looks great, hows it feel on the wrist?

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

For the first hour the leather was just a tad stiff. Took it off and rolled the leather a few minutes,, It softened up just enough to make the fit more comfortable. Now, day two , it fits wonderful and seems to be forming to the wrist contours. I'm sure this will only improve as time goes on. ITS pretty retro bad-ass.

Reactions: ganson

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Reminds me of that old commercial , "Where's the Beef?"

Reactions: ganson

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Good looking combo!! Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1stiski

·
Super Moderator
10,668 Posts
What a piece of art 1stiski ! :smileyface_hand_cla A watch like the Autopilot has a real presence about it, so you really need a beautiful strap with it's own presence like you said. :cool: It genuinely brings in not only a crazy cool aviation feel, but a fantastic feel of quality, and workmanship into the fold. Pretty remarkable all the way around. Holy cow, congratulations, and ENJOY !

·
Registered
954 Posts
I miss mine so much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
489 Posts
When I read "custom strap" in the title, I wasn't exactly expecting this behemoth; more like "oh, probably another NATO strap with some unique colors on it." Definitely pleased to be proven wrong. Enjoy the new acquisition!

·
Banned
754 Posts
Congrats! Anthony makes great stuff at very reasonable prices. Looks great on that sinister AP. I have some nice straps from him, not bund though but he sure puts a lot of love on his straps.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AFTER wearing this for a few times, it fits like a glove.. better as we go.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts