Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

.In observance of my fast approaching 2500 posts, I'd thought that I'd celebrate it by offering a watch giveaway.:c

If you wish to participate . . . please indicate so in a post.
I'll pick a winner AFTER I reach 2500 posts!:l

This is the prize (BNIB and mummy wrapped) . . .

SWISS MADE

Invicta Men's Pro Diver Ocean Ghost III Swiss Quartz GMT Silver-tone

Solve the mystery of the Invicta Ocean Ghost! The silver-tone stainless steel case sports both polished and satin finishes. A unidirectional rotating bezel exhibits raised polished chapters. "SWISS MADE" has been etched into the case back.

The dial is yellow. Surrounding the outer dial is a 24-hour GMT scale. Silver-tone Arabic numerals are positioned at 6:00, 9:00 and 12:00. Silver-tone index markers are at the remaining positions with the exception of a date window at 3:00. This timepiece is brought to life with a Swiss Ronda 515 Quartz GMT movement.

The stainless steel bracelet is outfitted in majestic silver-tone. The bracelet is a stunner with satin finished outer links and polished inner links. This exquisite timepiece attaches with a deployant clasp.

[*]Bracelet: Stainless steel [*]Movement: Swiss Ronda 515 Quartz GMT [*]Crystal: Mineral [*]Crown: Push/pull [*]Clasp: Deployant [*]Bracelet Measurements: 9" L x 22mm W [*]Case Measurements: 47mm [*]Water Resistance: 20 ATM - 200 meters - 660 feet

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Sweet watch. I'll play. Please include me....Thanks.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

What a great way to celebrate 2500 Rick!!! I dig your posts (especially your pics!) and look forward to the next 25K!! No need to include me, just wanted to say thanks and keep it up!!:c:c:c:c

CJ

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Very generous Rick. You do not have to include me but thank you for your generosity!

·
Registered
886 Posts
imported post

Please include me and thank you.

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

Very cool.. way to go Rick.:c and since I sent my one and only yellow watch to my son too help cheer him up I have an empty slot open in my case.. Please enter me in your giveaway... Thank you.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
imported post

Nice watch! Please include me. Thanks

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.