Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I contacted Rick on the 18th regarding his SL Ambassadeur he had posted for trade. He was already talking to someone else so I had to wait about 24 hours to see if we could do something. He told me that if he did not work out a trade with that person who could work something out. Over the 24 hours we actually worked out a possible trade if the other geek didn't have one to his liking.

Fortunately for me he didn't. So, we already decided to trade his Rose-tone Ambassadeur for my Gunmetal Renato Wilde-Beast. The deal was actually made on the night of the 19th and we both shipped on Saturday the 20th. They say that the third time is a charm well that is true. Today concluded our third deal that went as smooth as silk.

We both received the watches today and we're both ecstatic over the watches we received.

Rick, THANKS MUCH! I definitely look forward to our future deals.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi Budabear, sounds like a great trade between WatchFreeks. I hope CurrentTime and youwear your new watches in good health. Congrats to you both. ....Bob

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

It was a pleasure to deal with Darius (Budabear). We did a transaction before, so we felt comfortable, working with one another.

Just as Budabear stated, he had to wait 24 hours while I attempted to work out a prior trade offer with another WF. In the end, we each got what we wanted, and the process was smooth as silk. :)

Shipping took 2 days and our respective watches were on our wrists.

Darius has his Ambassador and I have the Renato! :c

I highly recommend working with Budabear!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

always a pleasure to read about a positive transaction...congratz fellas and enjoy...

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Are you asking about pics of my new Renato . . . if so I posted a thread.

I assumed you were asking for pics of the group hug! :lol

Seattle wrote:
Damnit, love your pics......guess I can wait:b

CJ

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Well, if your takin the pics.....watch, hug, etc.I'm sure they're worth looking at!!:%:%:%
Missed the other thread, gonna look for it now.

CJ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts