Watch Freeks banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
I can't seem to get a nice photo but here's an idea of how various-sized watches fit. There's plenty of room for the orange samurai and the ashtray, two of the larger watches. The DH 1970 on the right looks like the crowns are touching the metal edge but they aren't - that's just the angle from which I snapped the pic. Guess I should've included the big Casios but they fit too.
The Deep Blue is from the 'the bigger, the better' era :D. I used to wear it a couple of years ago but not so now. It weighs a ton as well. It's just too much. The watch itself however is finished very well but when I changed the perished rubber strap for the (original) bracelet I couldn't get one of the pins back in straight again and now it's stuck but not seated on one side. Have to look into it as I will give it to my son in law who has gorilla wrists :). That is, if he wants it because young people hardly wear watches now a days.
Looking very nice guys (y)

·
Super Moderator
10,947 Posts
Whoa, we don't even need those big annual watch shows when you really
stop, and think about it. These are incredible watch shows right above !!!!
Do you guys see the watches you have? And how nice they are? :D😮👀
Or how you display them?🥇🏆Just is so great, and so much fun to see.

Thanks a ton for the tours !!!

·
Registered
946 Posts
I can't seem to get a nice photo but here's an idea of how various-sized watches fit. There's plenty of room for the orange samurai and the ashtray, two of the larger watches. The DH 1970 on the right looks like the crowns are touching the metal edge but they aren't - that's just the angle from which I snapped the pic. Guess I should've included the big Casios but they fit too.

That's an awesome collection Eric!

·
Registered
946 Posts
Reactions: GoodWatch

·
Registered
946 Posts
Duplicate post

·
Registered
946 Posts
Thanks Rob - that's only half of it too. The better half :D
Eric, do you have an Obris Morgan Seastar in your collection? I've been exploring their website and I really like what I'm seeing.

·
Registered
946 Posts

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Well, decided to give you fellas a little peak into Forza's dojo. It's midnight so I did the best I could which is no good. But I shall fix in due time as there are more on the way anyhow.
So, what we have here is, starting on the right. Three cigar humidors holding a little over 200 puros. Yes, I turned that useless Invicta dive box into a humidor that will hold about 75 stogies comfortably. A little Spanish cedar, a humidifcation device and Voila... You got yourself a great humidor. A few toys for visual effect in front of them.
A little to the left is where the "Swiss Made's" hang out. In a proper Wolf carbon fiber two floor 36 count box. Moving a little further left. Starting from the first floor of the pyramid we have the Seiko and Orient collection in an ebay 24 count box. Floor two is the Bulova floor in an ebay 12 count box. Floor three is the Invicta Hotel in a 20 count ebay box. And on top we have the penthouse, a 10 slot ebay box full of impulse buys...
I have since added another Wolf carbon fiber 12 slot to put on top of the existing Wolf. So my slot count is now up to 114. My count is currently at 107. I have the Circula Aqua Sport on the way and as you know, I'm always looking. No room is enough room. Some day when I have some better light and time at the same time. I'll crack open the boxes and put my lame photography skills to work.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Nope - I had an interest in one of these but hard to find now -

More like impossible. People don't sell these watches much. They are such an incredible value. When they do, they rarely offer a deal. So if you see one you want. Snatch it up... Or someone else will. :) Ha, that someone might be me.😁Lets see, above pic in my post. Farthest to the left in the first row is an OB Explorer. The first watch they ever made. Farthest to the left in the second row is my new SeaStar SB03. It's interesting to look at them both as the Explorer is built like a tank with screws, steel and no date. Very spartan. While the SeaStar shows what they have learned along the way and is built with much more finesse. Very tight tolerances and the finest materials and movements used on both. As I said earlier. They offer tremendous value and are tremendous watches. They sell everything they make so if you want one. I wouldn't wait too long.

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Reactions: rh747m

·
Super Moderator
10,947 Posts
Oh boy, that is extraordinary Forza ! 😀😵Love the way you have everything
figured out, or organized honestly. It's really something, and just super cool to
find out about. 😎😎😉I mean I don't think I even realized you had so many
watches to begin with sir. 🤯Seriously is like an armada of awesomeness
wherever you look in that room, and is worthy of opening up to the public if
you ask me. Cannot thank you enough for giving us a glimpse of this ultra
dynamite dojo of yours'. Thanks very very much !!! ..Remarkable !

Hey, am even seeing some knives too ! 😯Unbelievable stuff !!!

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Oh boy, that is extraordinary Forza ! 😀😵Love the way you have everything
figured out, or organized honestly. It's really something, and just super cool to
find out about. 😎😎😉I mean I don't think I even realized you had so many
watches to begin with sir. 🤯Seriously is like an armada of awesomeness
wherever you look in that room, and is worthy of opening up to the public if
you ask me. Cannot thank you enough for giving us a glimpse of this ultra
dynamite dojo of yours'. Thanks very very much !!! ..Remarkable !

Hey, am even seeing some knives too ! 😯Unbelievable stuff !!!
Thanks Tom... Knives ? Is that was those are ? ;) I'll try to get some better pics up some time. Have a great holiday. Be safe. 🥳 🦃

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Well, decided to give you fellas a little peak into Forza's dojo. It's midnight so I did the best I could which is no good. But I shall fix in due time as there are more on the way anyhow.
So, what we have here is, starting on the right. Three cigar humidors holding a little over 200 puros. Yes, I turned that useless Invicta dive box into a humidor that will hold about 75 stogies comfortably. A little Spanish cedar, a humidifcation device and Voila... You got yourself a great humidor. A few toys for visual effect in front of them.
A little to the left is where the "Swiss Made's" hang out. In a proper Wolf carbon fiber two floor 36 count box. Moving a little further left. Starting from the first floor of the pyramid we have the Seiko and Orient collection in an ebay 24 count box. Floor two is the Bulova floor in an ebay 12 count box. Floor three is the Invicta Hotel in a 20 count ebay box. And on top we have the penthouse, a 10 slot ebay box full of impulse buys...
I have since added another Wolf carbon fiber 12 slot to put on top of the existing Wolf. So my slot count is now up to 114. My count is currently at 107. I have the Circula Aqua Sport on the way and as you know, I'm always looking. No room is enough room. Some day when I have some better light and time at the same time. I'll crack open the boxes and put my lame photography skills to work.

Hey what's on the lower left in your bottom pic under the OB? Looks so familiar. Nice spread!

·
Super Moderator
10,947 Posts
Thanks Tom... Knives ? Is that was those are ? ;) I'll try to get some better pics up some time. Have a great holiday. Be safe. 🥳 🦃
They look really cool Forza ! 😮😀Man, oh man, thank YOU for the look ! (y)😉
And yes, hope you, and yours' have a very Happy, and safe holiday too sir !!!

101 - 118 of 118 Posts