Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Now that things are really starting roll over here are you finding yourself spending less time, more time or the same amount of time at other watch forums?

In my case, definitely more time here WF's and far less at other forums.

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

Have both tabs open and switch back and forth. I also have the Shop and E-bay up.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I'm really happy with this site. The other site I still visit often, but I like being able to make a comment here and not get attacked for it.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Enjoy both forums that I participate in. I have made alot of friends on WG's and many of them are here as well. There are alot of great people in both places. JMHO.

·
Registered
241 Posts
imported post

I seriously can't stand the brand sponsored forum. Topics are way too biased, and pox on you if you try to move toward and opposing view.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

arnie11 wrote:
Enjoy both forums that I participate in. I have made alot of friends on WG's and many of them are here as well. There are alot of great people in both places. JMHO.
I agree and that is our official stance.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
I'm just here for the free Magico watch and winder. J/K James:cool:
I can understand that, :)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

oh course!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
imported post

arnie11 wrote:
I enjoy both forums too, but I feel like the other girls at the other site, If I try to post anything about ladies watches it just gets buried. I feel it is more laid back here. That's why I feel more comfortable. Meow, kitten;)

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I misread what the question was asking, so I clicked the wrong answer!

I meant to select "Less Time", but chose "More time".

My bad!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

That's just great CT, now the whole poll is a wash and we gotta start all over...LOL.
Actually, I went back and looked at it after I posted and was partially confused about what I was asking...DOH! Tried to edit but did not know how to change the Title.

CurrentTime wrote:
I misread what the question was asking, so I clicked the wrong answer!

I meant to select "Less Time", but chose "More time".

My bad!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts