Watch Freeks banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=330400168370&Category=31387&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2#ht_720wt_1165

Please

Currently $275

[align=center]Croton Swiss ETAPineapple Automatic Diver Watch[/align] [align=center][/align] [align=center]Hello everyone and thanks for visiting my auction, up for bid is the highly regarded Croton Swiss Pineapple Diver Watch. I got lucky when I picked up this watch. This watch is in outstanding, gorgeous, incredible, perfectcondition. I treat my watches like gold.This timepiece is super RARE and extremely hard to find,I have heard that this watch can sometimes take up to a year to locate, it was sold out a long time ago. Unfortunately I have to part with this watch to pursue other financial obligations. The watch comes with the original accessories, extra links,and box. Believe it or not I only wore this watch 1 time!It hasa lifetimewarranty fromCroton.Bid with confidence I have perfect feedbackscore.[/align] [align=center]Thiswatch has a Swiss ETA2836 automaticmovement with see through caseback. It runs PERFECT and is extremely accurate.[/align] [align=center]Payment must be made within 3 days of auction endor an unpaid item strike will be given. Insurance is included with shipping.[/align]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.