Watch Freeks banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Croton Men's Automatic Mother-of-Pearl Tungsten Bracelet Watch - J177929

[*]Bracelet: Tungsten [*]Movement: Swiss ETA Automatic [*]Crystal: Sapphire [*]Crown: Push/pull [*]Clasp: Push Button Dual Deployant [*]Bracelet Measurements: 8" L x 30mm W [*]Case Measurements: 45mm [*]Water Resistance: 3 ATM - 30 meters - 100 feet [*]Model Numbers:
Black: CN307194BKMP
Bronze: CN307194CHMP
Platinum: CN307194TGMP

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Not bad looking but I just wonder about all the stories recently about quality.
I got a chance to hold and inspect this watch at the Croton event. It is absolutely gorgeous, heavy and impressive in every way.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
When does this debut as the OTV?? Any ideas what the actual OTV price will be? Right now it's around $360.
Selita SW200 and 46mm

I would guess this will open in the high $200's.

I believe the debut is 12/8

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

I'm in the NBZ but could not spend $200 on a Croton. It may be a fine watch but the brand just is unsettling to me. Just my issue.

Watchguru58 wrote:
Spaceview wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
When does this debut as the OTV?? Any ideas what the actual OTV price will be? Right now it's around $360.
Selita SW200 and 46mm

On the shop it says that is has a 2824-2.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Spaceview wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Selita SW200 and 46mm

David told us it would be the SW200.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
I like it, but would find little opportunity to wear it. :(

Looks like even David is moving over to Sellita. I wonder if even "the Merm" is having trouble getting ETA auto movements?
Yes he is. He told us so. There are so ETA being shipped out of Switzerland (or something like that, don't quote me).

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Spaceview wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Selita SW200 and 46mm

David told us it would be the SW200.
I like the SW 200 as well. I already own 2 so I will pass on this deal. I'm trying to get some more ETA's before they can't be gotten.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
CurrentTime wrote:
I like it, but would find little opportunity to wear it. :(

Looks like even David is moving over to Sellita. I wonder if even "the Merm" is having trouble getting ETA auto movements?
Yes he is. He told us so. There are so ETA being shipped out of Switzerland (or something like that, don't quote me).
Thanks for the confirmation on Croton. David has been a big ETA user for as long as I can remember. To see him go to Sellita kinda is a good barometer on the ETA situation. :(

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

You know I am not a big Croton fan AT ALL, but if I was to buy a dressy watch (Which i wont) that watch right there fits Rip criteria for a dress watch, very nice lookin piece.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.