Watch Freeks banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

What's better the watch or the travel case or should I say which do you like better? Watch looks nice though.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Well naturally, I like the watch better. The travel case is real nice though. Looks and feels high quality IMO. It will definitely come in handy on the rare occasion I get to travel far enough to require luggage.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

congrats, it is a pretty nice watch, especially for the price. i unfortunately have to send mine back in to be completly replaced. .......no biggie though, i got it in a trade with others, so i really didnt pay for it, but mine had issues from the second i got it.........hope yours is perfect and wear the chunky diver well my friend........:)

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Congrats on the new vortex. Love the pineapple. Got mine the other day also and love it. Thanks for the pics and thanks for sharing. Wear it in great health my friend.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

I have this, too. I really like it.

But you know what's pleasantly strange about this watch?

It photographs real well. I don't think I've ever seen a bad picture of it.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

It looks a lot like the original Swiss design that it was patterned after. I want the travel case that the watch came with.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Great pickup in the pineappple. I had ordered it, but the early version had bracelet problems so I cancelled my order. I intend to get one after Christmas though. I love the looks of the watch!!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

The watch is too small for my liking, but I did gift one too my job site supervisor!

·
Registered
69 Posts
imported post

Nice Pineapple. Please let us know how well it holds time. A couple of threads I have recently read stated that it loses up to two minutes a day. Thanks.

·
Registered
66 Posts
imported post

Had to send tha' Blueberry version back to replace the movement;tha' Mermdid a great CS job for me........but my Watermelon version and Swiss Pineapple were great substitutes until the broke one came back to the fold........now my dynamic 3 are back at home , and being worn proudly. All is well with tha' world again.;)

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

livefortoday wrote:
Had to send tha' Blueberry version back to replace the movement;tha' Mermdid a great CS job for me........but my Watermelon version and Swiss Pineapple were great substitutes until the broke one came back to the fold........now my dynamic 3 are back at home , and being worn proudly. All is well with tha' world again.;)
I'm glad to hear that David took care of you.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

They are very nice! I liked the Green Dial enough to order one but sent back same day due to a defect with the lug holes. bracelet would not attach. It was actually sent to me with the bracelet separate inside the box??
Burst my bubble enough not to reorder, that was a month ago and I am over it....maybe it's time to try again.

CJ

·
Registered
185 Posts
imported post

I sent mine back to shopNBC because of a bad movement. Didn't ask for an exchange. After seeing it on the wrist in person I thought it had too much bezel compared to the small dial size. My "Mr. Magoo" style eyes don't do well with small dials. Without the limitations, they are very attractive watches and I can understand their wide appeal.

Enjoy them!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts