Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am. Look out for me so I can meet you. I'll be wearing a Croton NJ coin watch.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I heard about that Marc - what are the details again?

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO ATTEND YOU MUST RSVP BY NOVEMBER 20TH (TODAY) TO: [email protected]

Please be absolutely certain you will attend before sending your RSVP so that David can plan the right amount of food/drinks and staff on-hand. This is all coming out of his pocket, and we would like it to be accurate.

Where: Croton Headquarters, Moonachie, NJ
When: Nov 29th (Sunday) from 9:30am - 2:30pm
How: RSVP to [email protected] BY NOVEMBER 20TH

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
imported post

Maybe those who are lucky enough to attend can pick up thier Super-C box. That saves shipping and time. Who knows, those who are going and have that issue may want to bring it up to JonathanK at Croton as soon as possible. It might be a win/win for both. Just a thought.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
imported post

I will be there with my wife and son. I'll be sporting my Croton Tungsten and Ceramic with Diamond markers.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Can't wait to hear back from you guys about how it was. Probably a lot of fun.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Like to hear form you if you are going so I can look out for you and say hello. Nice to put a face to the avatar. LOL

·
Registered
6 Posts
imported post

I attended the event, it was awesome! That's were my new watch came from! My boyfriend didn't end up with anything, just the watch for me! GOT to love it!:wf

1 - 9 of 9 Posts