Watch Freeks banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

The Merm is on ShopNBC from 3-5pm this afternoon with a Croton clearance. If you still need a deal , or you need a fix of a watch show, check it out.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I am watching. Some REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY low pricing.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I am watching. Some REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY low pricing.
I think there is something wrong with you and me. We may be the only two watching this on Christmas Eve.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I am marinating the 9 steaks for everyone coming over and have it on in the background. I am not the biggest Croton fan, but will watch it if no sports on.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

I really like my Super C but I got it at an incredible price at the Croton Event. I'm cooking as well. This is just too funny.:%

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Shawshank Redemption is on and that has won out on my TV set!, lol

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

They would have to knock the bottom out of the Super C Square before I would buy another Croton!I might give $150.00 for one, but the last Croton I bought was a POS!!!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
They would have to knock the bottom out of the Super C Square before I would buy another Croton!I might give $150.00 for one, but the last Croton I bought was a POS!!!
I got mine for $125 and it is the best watch I've ever bought at that price. For me it is a really great work watch. Dressy and Sporty.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.