Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just some shots as I head out the door.
I'm super impressed. My 3rd Prometheus and 2nd Poseidon (bronze chocolate mint). Will definitely need to get the SS blue/white soon.

By the way, this is the same exact grey you'll see on the Seafarer 2's coming this summer. It looks like charcoal grey indoors.

I won't be playing with straps on this one for a while ! It's just perfect !

Big thank you to Carlos !

I rarely buy brand new but I'm in love with his watches so I had to.

I need a Black/Orange Trireme also.

Thanks for viewing

·
Registered
375 Posts
Looks AWESOME Luis - congrats! Great color combo! I have the blue/white and I absolutely LOVE the watch. Nice to hear that Borealis is using the same Grey as the Seafarer II - I have a grey dial/black bezel coming. I did a quick dab of loctite on my Poseidon bracelet screws and case screws - not sure if it was needed or not, but the screws were so easy to remove, I did it just in case. Enjoy that cool Poseidon!

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[QtUOTE=GOPENNSTATE!;2093746]Looks AWESOME Luis - congrats! Great color combo! I have the blue/white and I absolutely LOVE the watch. Nice to hear that Borealis is using the same Grey as the Seafarer II - I have a grey dial/black bezel coming. I did a quick dab of loctite on my Poseidon bracelet screws and case screws - not sure if it was needed or not, but the screws were so easy to remove, I did it just in case. Enjoy that cool Poseidon!

[/QUOTE]

That's great to see. Thanks for sharing !

I know it has to look like even better in person. Love that blue/white !!!

I just sized if but thanks for heads up. I guess I should buy some Loctite anyways cus eventually I'll need it.

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You might like the black Hirsh rubber on this one, Luis.

I'll definitely try that, brother ! Thank you so much ! Those straps are awesome ! Just enjoying it on the great steel bracelet it comes with. I like the feel better than the bronze one. It makes it feel a bit bigger and better for my huge wrist.

I did just get the orange one from Toxic natos.

And this grey Zulu from uncleseiko

But I'm not mentally ready for straps yet :)

Reactions: Danny T

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Prometheus Poseidon Grey with Black/Orange Bezel

Found this in the mail box tonight. I promised myself I was done with orange dials since I love my orange Seiko Baby Monster so I won't make anymore promises.

Didn't wanna start a second thread.

Putting my new Poseidon back on now.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Supernice, perfect color combo IMO.

Reactions: Luis Alfonso III

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Prometheus Poseidon Grey with Black/Orange Bezel

Thanks a lot, everyone ! As much as I love the finish and fit of the bracelet, I lied ! I couldn't resist trying on the Toxic NATO.

Must be cus I slept with the bracelet on last night and the toxicity was calling me.

Reactions: Danny T

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Thanks a lot, everyone ! As much as I love the finish and fit of the bracelet, I lied ! I couldn't resist trying on the Toxic NATO.

Must be cus I slept with the bracelet on last night and the toxicity was calling me.

The toxic strap looks killer Luis. What a perfect match. OEM could not have done better

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The toxic strap looks killer Luis. What a perfect match. OEM could not have done better

Thanks a lot, Danny ! It really is a special strap. I'd really recommend everyone to try out one at toxicnatos.com

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Luis:
Not threatening you, BUT don't leave that watch unobserved arround me.
Cuz it will be: "Hasta La Vista Babeee"
That watch is 3 miles past Awesome. Make that 3 1/2 miles past awesome.

Lou Snutt

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Luis:
Not threatening you, BUT don't leave that watch unobserved arround me.
Cuz it will be: "Hasta La Vista Babeee"
That watch is 3 miles past Awesome. Make that 3 1/2 miles past awesome.

Lou Snutt

Thanks a lot, Lou!

I had to try on a different NATO today and I'm just in love with everything about this piece. Look at all the different shades of grey you can get. And that's what's coming on the Seafarers. So I have decisions to make for my second Seafarer.

And the case !!!

I'm in love

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok one last Poseidon and I'm done :)

This one just shipped from Portugal via FedEx to my mother in law so I don't miss that delivery.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts