Watch Freeks banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I want 1!!!

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
I believe they are sold out, it was a limited edition run of 1969 total. If you go to the website most models say (sold-out)

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
Super Moderator
9,886 Posts
See, it's all going to work out Dennis. :)

Still will be crossing my fingers for you though just for good luck. ;)

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
Thank you for pre-ordering the Trappist-1 NASA Edition I.S.S.. When we first made the NASA watches available for pre-order, we estimated they would be ready to ship out in March 2020. When the coronavirus hit China, it drastically limited production with mandated closures to businesses and factories. It's truly unprecedented and, as you're well aware, it's wreaking havoc on the global supply chain as well as major economies. Even Apple, the #1 brand in the world, is only at 50% production capacity. If there was no coronavirus outbreak, we're confident we would have already received the watches to ship out to you.

The factory is finally back up and running, but they're still not at full capacity. Based on the factory's assembly capacity, they've provided an updated estimate that the final batch of watches should be ready at the end of April at which time we'd ship them out to you. We don't like hearing this information as much as you.

Rest assured that we will fulfill your order. It will just take a little longer than originally estimated as our suppliers try to keep themselves and their employees safe from this deadly virus.

If you have any questions, please simply reply to this email and we will do our best to assist you.

Thanks
Order Support

4155 Blackhawk Plaza Circle, Suite 101

Danville CA 94506

So did I... Long, long wait. Never again...

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
Hey db... Finally got my shipping email. The I.S.S. is on the way at last. Be waiting for this baby with a can of Lysol in each hand ! I'll post pics when she gets here. 😁

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Hey db... Finally got my shipping email. The I.S.S. is on the way at last. Be waiting for this baby with a can of Lysol in each hand ! I'll post pics when she gets here. 😁

Awesome! looking forward to the pics, congrats.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Unique and very interesting. I would definitely wear that piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Another delay... i realize its not their fault but its still a little disappointing.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Here we are, another promised shipment date has come and gone without a peep from Xeric.. its been 6 months since I've placed my order, thinking about just trying to get a refund at this point. What a complete disaster this purchase has been!

·
Super Moderator
9,886 Posts
Here we are, another promised shipment date has come and gone without a peep from Xeric.. its been 6 months since I've placed my order, thinking about just trying to get a refund at this point. What a complete disaster this purchase has been!

Man, was really hoping things would work out Dennis, and that
you might eventually get one of these on the wrist. But now it
really has gone off the rails. 😟 Yes, maybe just get that refund,
and if the watch shows up in stock at some point, then maybe
think about it again, or not sir. (y)

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Can't get a refund, but they finally answered my 3rd email. Looks like another promise for the end of the month delivery...

Will never deal with Exeric again.

·
Super Moderator
9,886 Posts
Not getting that refund seems annoying Dennis, but look at the bright side
sir.😉 It sounds like you will be having this one on the wrist this summer.🙂

We're making some delicious lemonade out of the lemons you were dealt,
and hopefully you can enjoy it by the end of the month. 😀

Thanks so much for keeping us updated through all of this Dennis !

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #40 (Edited)
Surprise surprise, came home and it was in my mailbox!

The Review is up in the review section.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts