Watch Freeks banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I want 1!!!

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
I believe they are sold out, it was a limited edition run of 1969 total. If you go to the website most models say (sold-out)

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
Super Moderator
8,908 Posts
See, it's all going to work out Dennis. :)

Still will be crossing my fingers for you though just for good luck. ;)

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Thank you for pre-ordering the Trappist-1 NASA Edition I.S.S.. When we first made the NASA watches available for pre-order, we estimated they would be ready to ship out in March 2020. When the coronavirus hit China, it drastically limited production with mandated closures to businesses and factories. It's truly unprecedented and, as you're well aware, it's wreaking havoc on the global supply chain as well as major economies. Even Apple, the #1 brand in the world, is only at 50% production capacity. If there was no coronavirus outbreak, we're confident we would have already received the watches to ship out to you.

The factory is finally back up and running, but they're still not at full capacity. Based on the factory's assembly capacity, they've provided an updated estimate that the final batch of watches should be ready at the end of April at which time we'd ship them out to you. We don't like hearing this information as much as you.

Rest assured that we will fulfill your order. It will just take a little longer than originally estimated as our suppliers try to keep themselves and their employees safe from this deadly virus.

If you have any questions, please simply reply to this email and we will do our best to assist you.

Thanks
Order Support

4155 Blackhawk Plaza Circle, Suite 101

Danville CA 94506

So did I... Long, long wait. Never again...

21 - 27 of 27 Posts