Watch Freeks banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

This watch is currently selling for $1695 as the deal of the daywatch at the watchery.com. Crazy!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I have actually seen someone else who I think had that watch and it was their "grail". I think it is Don's friend who he is organizing the GGT with. I have to ask him about this.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I have actually seen someone else who I think had that watch and it was their "grail". I think it is Don's friend who he is organizing the GGT with. I have to ask him about this.
You know I think somebody did post this on WG's one time as their "Grail" piece. It's probably one in the same. Interesting choice. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

yes, that would be my friend Judd's watch.........yep its an auto corum bubble , bat edition............

i wouldnt say it his grail, but its his fun watch, and he always wanted a corum bubble and thats what he chose, he got a fun watch that is very high quality as well..............he also has a panerai, a brietling, and others......so hey, whatever floats your boat..........theres something out there for everyone, and as long as you enjoy it, it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks............

(and just so no one asks me, no, i would not wear the watch, nor would i spend that kind of money on it......._but thats just me ....)

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

jmho - silly watch that is way way overpriced. i believe i saw a similar kids watch at target last week for halloween

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Going against the grain here, I like it. It's definitely a little goofy from a normalcy standpoint, but screw normalcy! Cool watch.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
yes, that would be my friend Judd's watch.........yep its an auto corum bubble , bat edition............

i wouldnt say it his grail, but its his fun watch, and he always wanted a corum bubble and thats what he chose, he got a fun watch that is very high quality as well..............he also has a panerai, a brietling, and others......so hey, whatever floats your boat..........theres something out there for everyone, and as long as you enjoy it, it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks............

(and just so no one asks me, no, i would not wear the watch, nor would i spend that kind of money on it......._but thats just me ....)
Don,

We all know that you secretly want this watch. Ha Ha LOL!! I do think it is a cool looking watch, but I would never pay $1700 for it. If you have that kind of money to spend then to each his own. I would put that money towards something a little more traditional, but again that's me. I could care less if somebody else buys it because it floats their boat. I'm sure if Corum is producing this watch and selling it for that kind of money there must be people out there that are willing to buy it.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

If you ever get a chance to check out a "Bubble" watch do so. They are off the hook crazy. They have several designs and, well, if you want a conversation piece, these would be it.

Here's a side view of a bubble. It's like a Lupah on steroids

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Added a picture to my post. See how weird these watches are.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

yea, really strange domed top. thanks for posting that pic toe.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

I can guarantee with a crystal that high off the wrist I would shatter the Saphire for sure.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Personally i would have got the Jolly Rogers Corum bubble instead.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Have heard a lot about Corum but I'll pass and won't be adding them to my grail list any time soon. Very interesting though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts